The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market! (No longer running, we've moved)

I’m sorta in the area but bikeless so if you end up at the bike shed give me a poke gav :slight_smile:

I'm sorta in the area but bikeless so if you end up at the bike shed give me a poke gav :)
ILikeTurtles
will do

Yeah, I should be down shortly-ish. Let me know if you head for the warmth of indoors before I get there :slight_smile:

Going straight to The Bike Shed

I’m completely wiped out and have another stoopid long day tomorrow so probably not going to make it.

I was there for the token photo opportunity lol

Now at the BikeShed

Attachments

Ding

If we agree to met at the bike shed straight away I’ll pop along.

You’ve gone soft

I’ll probably not even be on a bike

Yeah probably be wherever everyone else is but maybe not by bike

Never been to the weekly meet and keen to go for the first time. Will try to pop around today.

Never been to the weekly meet and keen to go for the first time. Will try to pop around today.
simonKey
I think it's going to be at the Shed and given the temp is probably not a bad idea.

I will make a visit but how long will depend on whether SERV decides the temp is acceptable.

Do you want me to bring them pants for you? :wink:

Bike Shed it is… it’s bloody freezing out there! Usual spot if we can, on the couches out of the way of the restaurant patrons.

[quote] Never been to the weekly meet and keen to go for the first time. Will try to pop around today. simonKeyI think it's going to be at the Shed and given the temp is probably not a bad idea. I will make a visit but how long will depend on whether SERV decides the temp is acceptable. --- The Sleeper [/quote]

Do you want me to bring them pants for you? :wink:

nivag
As long as it is not those used crotchless ones you were weaning when you sent me the wrong photo!

Conveniently, I’ve an errand to run to Old St, so I’ll go straight to the Bike Shed, too.

Good laugh tonight and always good to meet a new Speedy owner :+1:

It was good meeting up last night and put faces to names! It was good laugh. Yes, always good to meet fellow speedy owners :slight_smile: Hope to see you next week guys.

I wasn’t there for ages. Need to find some friend to guide me back in :stuck_out_tongue: Not to mention that I dont work City on Wed so combine that with being lazy AF… 
R