The Weekly LB Meet at Borough Market!

I would be but currently putting on new bar end mirrors and tank pad

I will not, as the new battery only arrived today. 

hoping really feckin’ hoping after 4 wks I’ll be back on 2 wheels tomorrow.

Good to meet those that were there tonight – see you again I am sure.

L.

Good meeting you and ExcelsiorHenderson5, though disappointed there wasn’t any Victorian Sponge that was promised… :slight_smile:

Oh shit I forgot about that. The empanadas were nice though 

Date night ladies, see you all later.

Can’t believe none of you mofos is taking advantage of the £15 special to watch the mighty town tonight.  

Can't believe none of you mofos is taking advantage of the £15 special to watch the mighty town tonight.  
bluelagos
Pfff, football.

Can't believe none of you mofos is taking advantage of the £15 special to watch the mighty town tonight.   bluelagos
Pfff, football.
TimmyFox
Bit if you ride there - you get to do the 2 best things in life on the same day.  All 3 if you have a kebab on the way home :-)

Can't believe none of you mofos is taking advantage of the £15 special to watch the mighty town tonight.   bluelagos
Pfff, football. TimmyFox
Bit if you ride there - you get to do the 2 best things in life on the same day.  All 3 if you have a kebab on the way home :-)
bluelagos
Meh, not so keen on the Football but I could be sold on the bike and kebab front.

Had a good laugh tonight and a nice progressive ride to Clapham tea hut as well :+1:

Had a good laugh tonight and a nice progressive ride to Clapham tea hut as well 👍 nivag
Waited for me to leave and then headed off to do something fun eh? 😛 bastards!

Had a good laugh tonight and a nice progressive ride to Clapham tea hut as well 👍 nivag
Waited for me to leave and then headed off to do something fun eh? 😛 bastards!
ILikeTurtles
Well you got stopped as soon as you left anyway?!

Waited for me to leave and then headed off to do something fun eh? 😛 bastards! ILikeTurtles
Well you got stopped as soon as you left anyway?!
Cactus
Yeah 😤

If you guys are going to the Bike Shed on 6th December, I may be able to join you.

BM or Cafe Nero? It’s supposed to drop to about 5c later.

BM or Cafe Nero? It's supposed to drop to about 5c later.
TimmyFox
I can't make it - I am required at a free bar event.

BM or Cafe Nero? It's supposed to drop to about 5c later.
TimmyFox
Feel free to drop by the bike shed so I don't have to go anywhere 😏

As Gav and Ben are at the bike shed already, this week we are relocating. Well the three of us will be…

Come join the festive fun

Attachments