The time is near | New Bike Purchase

£9.5k bargin! Abzero
I know right!  JAX
I've no idea why you've decided not to get such a bike.... :D :D
very glad my new(used) bike is a low insurance rate...
£9.5k bargin! Abzero
I know right!  JAX
I've no idea why you've decided not to get such a bike.... :D :D very glad my new(used) bike is a low insurance rate... Abzero
You'd have no issue insuring that thing! Should have got a grom?

yeah the CBF125 is fine for insurance - but since dropping it - have gone out and got a Bandit :slight_smile: Once it’s fixed i’ll sell the 125… although now you mention groms…

yeah the CBF125 is fine for insurance - but since dropping it - have gone out and got a Bandit :) Once it's fixed i'll sell the 125... although now you mention groms... Abzero
I kinda would rather a supermoto than a grom to be honest..

get a XT660 then

yeah the CBF125 is fine for insurance - but since dropping it - have gone out and got a Bandit :) Once it's fixed i'll sell the 125... although now you mention groms... Abzero
I kinda would rather a supermoto than a grom to be honest.. JAX
I could do with a bike that was like a grom in town; but turned (go go gadget style) into a 600cc just outside. But that's me; and everyone's different; if CBR's are affordable there's plenty out there :)

I trust Bacons aka East London Kawasaki.  

mmm bacon

ugh, know i’m hungry

get a XT660 then Wise
Have you got one Wise?   Had a 660X a couple of years ago and have seen a nice XT660Z Tenere for sale that I like the look of.

Was the Tenere mean’t to be a better bike than the R or X model???

I can recommend dobles in coulsdon … I bought my new CBR650F from them after a test ride … I said i’ll have a new one if I can pick it up the next day they couldn’t do enough to help … have a look at their stock on their website … I saw a 600RR and a gsxr in their shop but that was a couple of weeks ago …AL…

Alas I haven’t I’m a K7 owner
But a bloke up the road has a xt 660 supermoto and I had a play
It was fun not a true supermoto but half way there and good for commuting

Alas I haven’t I’m a K7 owner
But a bloke up the road has a xt 660 supermoto and I had a play
It was fun not a true supermoto but half way there and good for commuting

Wise
You have a K7 GSXR? 

Yes I have a k7 1000 Suzuki

@Wise - Oohhh maa gaawwddd… can you bring it on wednesday? <3

I’m not working in London at the moment
But that should be changing in the next two weeks so I’ll be down the first Wednesday I’m back
And my bike is t pristine it got commuting patina

new job contracts signed today so should be @ BM 2nd march

Yaaay! I’ll see you then fella, be good to finally meet you :-D 

If you want hassle free and reliable riding then go for a CBR, they are so solid and providing you look after it, it won’t give you any problems what so ever, If however you like getting dirty and don’t mind spending more time with the bike in bits and off the road than it spends on it, then go for a Super Moto bike.

Yaaay! I'll see you then fella, be good to finally meet you :-D  JAX
Don't get too excited, he's a little strange and may try to touch you