the things that annoy you most

When your sitting on a bus, someone press the stop button, BUT then someone else does it (even though it already says ‘Bus stopping’) - ok thats fine then - but Then another and another AND ANOTHER - ding ding DING!!! it just goes on forever - are people that deaf? OR BLiND even??? Arrrrrghhhhh whyyyy!!!:crazy:

Thankfully I don’t have to travel on public transport very often, but why is it people have to put their feet on the seats? There are signs on most of the windows saying ‘Keep feet off seats’, is it because so many people can’t read english anymore?

old ppl that are driving and can’t see motorcycles so i have to tell them you reading this dad!:D:w00t::hehe::hehe:

coming off my bike hitting a tree stump at 60mph and breaking my femur into 3 pieces and damaging the ligaments in my knee, 2-3 months off work no pay and having to give up biking…gutted :frowning:

men when they dont know they have got it good:D

DITTO women

The prolific use of exclamation marks.

Traffic stopping on red routes.

Drunk people on planes.

Turning off when there is a compulsory direction.

The truck that just ran my car off the road, on purpose! At home now, having very sweet coffee!

speed bumps.:hehe:

oh are u ok mel.:slight_smile:

People who shove u out of the way to get on the train first :frowning:

People who know better all the bloody time!

• people that dont think about why other people do things

• people that assume things

• people that are looking for a fight/argue for the sake of arguing

• people that cant see past their own nose and only listen to what they want to hear

• people that hold grudges and are childish

To these people: life is too short. At least try to get on with others and live a little!

Wasn’t Curtis was it? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, red and white truck, bloody better not be :D:D:D

Nah, not him then, his lorry is dark blue :slight_smile:

People who whinge about trivial matters when there are kids out there starving and without a pot to p**s in.

Middle lane drivers,
People who suddenly stop in front of you on the pavement or hold conversations right in the middle of the pavement. (usually mothers with pushchairs)
People who stand all over the pavement at bus stops, haven’t you heard of queing?
People who step out of doorways or off of transport without looking. People who for no reason just step out in front of you.
Ignorant people. People with no manners, please and thank you don’t cost anything.
People who spit
People
People
People
These same people I suspect are the ones who sit in the middle lanes of the motorway.
Ok so I just hate people. :smiley: I never said I was a people person :wink:

oooo dont get me started…o well too late:D

car drivers that proceed at 50 mph on the motorway then proceed to speed up when a lorry starts overtaking thempeople that cant use a bloody roundabout properly, i purposly pull out on idiots sometimnes that dont indicate when coming all the way or turning right at a roundaboput…just enough to scare em though although its not hard in the lorry :DGeneral bad drivers

+1 as well as people that try crossing the road when 50 yrds up the road there’s a crossing of some sort

ah haa my deminions have finally found you then…cb radio’s are brill :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you mean when they are single…:stuck_out_tongue: