The Riot's deader than a very dead thing...

Various mechanics have been messing with the way the carb was positioned in the manifold and air box. It had come out of the engine manifold. I think at the last engine rebuild the engine need repositioning. by sliding the engine backwards a mm or 3, I’ll cure the issue I hope.

I’m a happy Tigger!:w00t:

Its the fact its part KTM that keeps it alive :smiley:

:smiley:

Why not get a longer pipe to connect it to the engine?

a bloke on the ccm forum recently had trouble with this - could just need a new rubber as they appear to shrink over time

http://ccmriders.co.uk/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=111&topic=15058.msg132748#msg132748

The last thing a man needs is a shrinking rubber.

Thats a good tip, thank you. I’ll read that tomo.:cool:

Hey old guy, at our old age a shrinking rubber aint a bad idea!:smiley:

dude i think the riot may be…

immortal :smiley:

But I’m sure it’ll be the death of me!:smiley:

you should let us try and kill it Top Gear style :slight_smile:

It’s not immortal! It’s the bike eqivalent of “Triggers Broom”!.. :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d ever seen the bike you’d liken it to that Toyota Pickup Truck on the program!:smiley: Mad-Dog/ASBO will be on in a minute to tell’ya that the truck is the better looker:hehe:

I keep telling’em that there can be only one bike like it, and I’m the lucky Tigger (yes i did say Tigger! I was watching Blazzin Saddles with the kids yest:P )

Agreed:D We espcially liked the temporary (at least we think it was temporary :w00t:) “part” made from parcel tape/ribbon from a gift shop. Long live The Riot:hehe:

Yeah, I wont be using that stuff to hold me on the bike again. I soon fell off when that ribbon stuff snapped

I see you chose the riot over a sexy blonde :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Its not that simple darlin. You see, where The Riot stops and Sneaky starts is a very blurred area. I am part Riot and The Riot is part me. There cant be one wi’out t’other? Love-me-love-my-bike You know what, for you I’ll make an exception, you can just love me!

Awwww you know how to make a girl feel special :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

dude!!

SHE LIVES!!!:D:D:D

Its been a long minute but…

The rots better, the truck doesnt have any KTM parts :wink:

That’ll be why The Rot…I mean The Riot is working!:stuck_out_tongue: