The most dangerous road in London - Nominations

Vauxhall and he elephant are pussy roads
A11 Mile End road is head and shoulder above for being dangerous so much so I now go a different route to and from work to avoide it

I’ve been avoiding A11 / Commerial Rd the past 2 weeks. Mainly cos the roadworks make filtering much harder and
the buslanes are out of action.

Another vote for Elephant.
But generally everywhere around Westminster Bridge - Trafalgar Sq. - Oxford St. are numerous near misses with dosey pedestrians.
The other day this moron passenger decided to get out of the car as I was just passing by. That was close! My heart nearly come out of its cage.

Check out Tfl’s collision map, zoom in to see the stats

http://www.collisionmap.london/

A11gets my vote, road works are forever changing one day cones next no road marks, I still cant work out how it’s going to aid traffic, looks like they’ve made a safe lane for the cyclists at the expense of every motorist. suicidal cyclists jutting out of traffic without looking it’s a free for all every morning, I just avoid on the way home f’ing hate it

A40, and since my bike has got quieter its fecking worse… Loud pipes save lives…

The level of Lycra mong reached new heights on Putney Bridge yesterday,packs of them offsiding bollards through red lights and then being surprised when others haven’t seen them coming.