The LB Special Needs France Day trip, rides again

Sorry Mate, its LB members only…Get em to join up :smiley:

Pimlico and Westie, got you down :cool:

Damn, I want to go, but the 8.20 is sold out now :frowning: that’ll teach me to procrastinate.

Book the one before and bunk on with the rest of us , same way Alex did this weekend !

Done, booked on the 7fiddy departure :slight_smile:

That’s not exactly what I did…worked though! :smiley:

No you booked one much later didnt you !!

Apparently I booked the 0620 not the 0650…not sure how as I was certain I’d clicked 0650! They offered me 0820, luckily I didn’t need it :cool:

Got you down Mate, think there will be quite a few getting on the 07.50, seeing as the other one’s fully booked.

We can meet up at the petrol station as you come off the train iin Calais :wink:

Looking forward to this now, some good numbers! How many you expecting Terry?

There was about 80 on the 1st one, over 100 on the 2nd, though it was with another forum…

LB is a lot bigger now, so who knows…more the merrier :slight_smile:

Should be a good day :cool:

Okay girls - I’ve booked the 0750 train out. Who’s on that one? :smiley:

I am, you’re buying the coffee and bacon butties :smiley:

Anyone know Shauna’s number plate - trying to book her ticket asap!

PM me please asap :slight_smile:

Panic over, all done. Found an old photo! lol

Lusty is on the 0750 too :smiley:

B0ll0cks… (of course not mine! I’m a girl… :hehe: )I can’t make this now, not enough holidays to take this year and the party for my family’s combined 90th, 60th, 40th, 30th and 10th birthdays takes priority over a motorbike trip :w00t:

So… I’m out :frowning:

Enjoy the trip, I’ll make it for next year’s!! :)(In case you’re wondering and in order: grandmother, uncle, cousin, brother and niece)

I’ll take you off the list…maybe next time :slight_smile:

Think its about time you updated the first post on this Tel, we got 23 people going???

I got all 23 down on the 1st post :smiley:

Anyways what you doing thinking ? :stuck_out_tongue:

So everyone stays together we will adjust the meeting times, it means an earlier start but if it means everyone is down at the tunnel together I’d rather do that.

Terry can you adjust all the times by half an hour. So leave Ace at 4.30am, pick up the East London lot at 5am, be ready to leave Maidstone at 6am to get those who are booked on the earlier train there for 7.15am (check in half hour before departure).

Oh btw we are both booked :slight_smile:

DUHHHHH!!!:blink:

Is that all we’ve got going?