**** THE LB LOST PROPERTY OFFICE IS NOW OPEN ****

After clearing up and packing away all the kit this morning I’m now in possession of quite a few bits of lost property from the party last night. If you think you have lost something or left something behind, please PM me with a description and we’ll arrange for you to be reunited.

Cheers

Chunks

Did you find my marbles???

Some might say you lost them ages ago mate;):smiley:

I lost around £35, I think it was somewhere in the vicinity of the bar area, if you find it I’d be grateful for it’s return?!? :wink: :smiley:

Brook Green hotel inform me that if you can return your purchases in the same condition you can have a full refund;):smiley:

hmmm strangely i lost some money at the bar too, but was more like £90

That would explain your Facebook status! :wink: :smiley:

We suspect that someone lost their virginity but are not at liberty to say who it was.

did he have a flashing harness on?

How would you know? Were you there at the time?:slight_smile:

I just assumed cos he had a big grin on his face.

anyway, well I was going to ask you the same thing - how would you know?

We were thinking of someone else, but your input was of abiding interest:)

I’ve reunited some of the bits with their owners.

I still have a set of door keys and some gloves.:cool:

I lost a black beaded bracelet and a black long sleeve cardi thingy, I know Chunky didn’t find them but if anyone else did then give me a shout :slight_smile:

Someone else lost some Muck-Off and a Brush

Give us a holler if you picked it up by mistake:)

lmao.I can just imagine dayglo wearing that to bed, with a matching pair of flashing briefs! :hehe::w00t::hehe:

You gotta watch this! lmao - and wait for the flashing bits if you havent seen before!! :hehe:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HD5tnb2RBYg

ive lost 70-80 pounds and cant work out were it went i can give a refund on the bar but it wont be nice:D oh and some how lost a pair off socks to change in the nxt morn???:w00t: rest all there

I’ve lost an arm…

As soon as I saw that you’d responded to this thread John, I knew exactly what to expect from your post! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

lool dude ur great i canT belive you have gone thou all that and ur ******* . about it top MAN!!!:smiley: A TRUE BIKER!