The Heightest Thread

+1:DMan they’ll let anyone into the job lol rembember when you had to be 6ft?! I’da neva goten in but then i is only a ‘plastic’ n not real (or so I’ve been told on numerous occasions LOL):D:D

actually The Cullinan Diamond is the largest rough gem-quality diamond ever found, at 3,106.75 carats (621.35 g or 1.3698 pounds).

i think you’ll find its not just anyone !!!

True, some of the people I have had the ‘pleasure’ of working with have definetly not been anyone! lol I love my job, wll love it even more when Im accepted as a PC and even more once I’ve decoded what I wana be when Im grown up!

:smiley:

5 foot 4 and half…:pinch: i must be shrinking cos i was 5"6 when i was a jockey mind you i was 16 and they say you shrink as you age:w00t::satisfied:

I am just under 5 foot 5, but for many years I always thought I was taller and somehow managed to convince people that this was so.:slight_smile: :smiley: It was only when i got measured at Interhealth a while back that i realised I was not that tall. I even made them do it again as I thought they had made a mistake! I also got measured at this Street Doctors thing in the Deptford Albany recently and they confirmed - just under 5 foot 5. However, my biker boots add a good inch and a half !!:smiley: Am quite happy with my height though, it’s kind of average, which is fine. Wouldn’t mind being a bit taller though, so I could borrow my mates KTM :frowning: :cool:

I’m 5"3 and still having problems sitting on anything bigger than a 400 :w00t:

Im 5ft6 and happy on my 400, so get urself a cbr! :smiley:

But very loud for it :smiley:

5ft 6 stumpy jock, ride an R1.

shando

I’m 5’11" which sounds about mid-range judging by other posts. :slight_smile:

I’m 6ft used to have a k2 sv650s (old shape) which seems a bit small for me now compared to my FZ6 i got now, the FZ seems to suit my height perfectly, wouldnt reccomend it for shorter peeps though.

6ft 2.5 inches and ride (amongst others) V-Strom 650.

Butt Ugly (the bike that is) but it’s nice and comfortable (reminds me of my younger days) !!!

6ft5 1/2 or 1.96m in new money. Triumph Sprint RS is what I ride now. Very comfortable. Nice being tall sometimes, but on the whole I don’t think about it and just get on with life.

James - you must be a contender for this?!:hehe:

Someone had to bring it up… :frowning: I’m allegedly 5ft2 but I always thought I was a touch shorter than that - Lou is definitely taller than me and I think Chris might be too.

I can ride anything as long as the owner doesn’t want it back without scratches and I don’t need to stop and put my feet down! :hehe:

5’8 with long legs :slight_smile: can ride anything:hehe:

Only way to be :smiley:

6ft 1in, mother of two, rider of ZZR1100

Another 5’ 2" girl, currently riding a VTR 1000 Firestorm, an SV 650, FZR 400 and anything else I can blag a ride on :D.

I’ve not been able to reach the floor both sides on any bike ever. <cough> except my chop I had in 1982 - don’t tell anyone OK :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a lot easier these days as bikes are being made lower, lighter and narrower (width of the seat is the biggest problem for us shorties). When I started riding in the olden days the bikes I wanted to ride were much too big for me to get close to reaching the floor, so, being a stubborn girl who wanted to ride fast bikes, I learned the “2 foot shuffle” technique and found a way round it. It all comes down to confidence.

If anyone can find a way to make legs a couple of inches longer I’d be first in the queue - oh yes :wink: