The 'bovvered?' section

you love it really!

Too many people with too much time on their hands I suspect…

But entertaining stuff non-the-less.

Thanks to Tonup esp for acting as the straight bloke to Gina’s comedy turn. Morecombe and Wise anyone? LoL

Genius

andrew i was thinking more of a laurel&hardy thing!!!wat do u think!!!

So who’s going to be Stan and who’s going to be Oli?

hehe aye that would work.

LOL @ Ton Up!

Nice read this thread, but probably the most interesting one in the bovvered section so far.

Am I bovvered?..No I couldn’t give a flying f*ck

well the section seems to be bovvering some people but like others have said if you dont like it dont ****ing read it!!!

theres a whole lot more things going on in the world to be bovvered about a certain part of this site that you dont like!!!

i think im stan laurel as hes the skinny one and there aint much to me!!!

!!!nicely put hun!!!

Because I like having a moan & being a pain in da ass, I never want help or be helped by anybody else & I have biking convocations

… You Prat

I would suggest you remove the comment ‘you prat’ as it ‘bovvers’ me

ROFL

This thread almost justifies the Bovvered section now…

With the stresses of life I believe the forum should also have a ‘Ruck’ or ‘Fight Club’ sections…Relieve the pressure.

Hey maybe even a BJ section…Sorry

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

!!!you obviousl are a moaner and groner!! is we bovverd gang!! no no no!!!

!! grim i back you on that one to!!out of order!!! we is bovverd bout that!!

Pants Pants Pants…

Remove this Dross .

Crappola !!!

!!barro,s geting bovverd!!!LOL LOL!! LMAO…!!!

[removed pending investigation]

you had a few when you wrote that one??

thank you for that well versed and thoroughly nasty reply…

I am sure that personal attacks are not what LB are about, so lets keep the subject lighthearted without resorting to slagging a fellow member off.

Oooooooooohhhhhhh Barro - thats very cutting and way below the belt

Why can’t you play nice ?

Barro’s Account.

We have been informed that a members account has been hacked, and that information has been sent and posted which is not from that member. As such we are closing this account and will be monitoring any action taken around the acount and passing this information to the police. This will also mean that several posts will be removed, as it’s not fair to the poeple who are being attacked or the member concerned.

Matthew