The BIG rideout in France

Is this now an offroad ride? :smiley:

Either that or they are going to France via Colorado.

I don’t know, these young people don’t recognise tumbleweed when they see it…

All the details, your having a bubble fella, what about some basicsTimes to meet up at the various meeting pointsOutbound/inbound trains to bookRoute, eventual destination, re-grouping points

The only thing BIG about this rideout is the ‘The To Do List’

so is it on or rapidly fading out??? :crazy:

Anyone fancy a daytrip to France?:Whistling:

I was toying with the idea of a ride along the Normandy coastline in memory of those that did, Pegasus Bridge, Sword, Juno, Gold. Omaha, Utah and all that with a full on seafood lunch/dinner in Houlgate. Sadly the 6th June came and went far too quickly.

Would better late than never be a plan, c450 miles each way from Ace would probably need to be a night out.

Might be a plan to avoid a Bank Holiday Weekend and the crowds that go with it too.

Ah at last…:slight_smile:

I’ve booked the weekend off anyway. I’m keen to book a train soon so would like to know what’s happening. If this ride doesn’t happen I might do a 2 dayer for a blast to the Eifel area of Germany, an area I know well. Go on the Saturday, 4-5 hours on the autoroutes from Calais and into some gorgeous German roads. Get an early train and arrive mid afternoon. Book in at a hotel I know in Neuerburg then explore the local roads before dinner and a few beers. Spend the 2nd day riding back via the Eifel then the Spa in Belgium and then a quick hack back to Calais.

this one sounds great. will keep an eye

I wasn’t announcing a ride out just thinking aloud really. I still want to go on the LB rideout! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind to join if that’s ok, a Normandy ride is on my to do list this summer.

I’ll just bump this off page 7 before it becomes a BIG disappointment -:wink:

If it ever gets off the ground out of the Chunnel watch out for the ‘Bad Boys’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c86p25dADFY

Well this thread is going down well…just like the Titanic!!

There that’s better :smiley:

I’m assuming this isn’t happening unless there is a sudden flurry of activity over the next couple of days. Smiled has done **** all which is a shame. I’m sodding off to Germany for the weekend on my own instead.

It was proper shaky from the previous thread

What chance a mod can suffix the title with ‘epic fail’ and unsticky the 2013 St Georges Day rideout thread :ermm:

I was looking fot I rwaerd to this, but now have other plans for that weekend.

If we knew what you was looking for we’d help :ermm:

This possibly