THAT'S ENOUGH ALREADY

Bert Trautman played on with a broken neck and Kieron Dyer with a broken leg. tbf, I don’t know of any footballers who played with a ruptured bollock though :w00t:

Simple solution. If you don’t like football or in fact anything else then don’t watch it. It’s a strategy I’ve adopted over the years that’s amazingly effective.

i get ruddy competitive sport withdrawl and being a tad unemployed, I can’t afford Sky to get the rugby… when the season starts I can ignore it happily, but as I get cravings, MoTD starts to beckon. Before you know I’m watching men with manicures, facials and a lot of hair gel crying and shouting at the ref and falling over… its really embarassing. My wife says I need to get help… All I ask is for year round racing… si taht really too much to ask? Is it? For the sake of my family?

If you want to see true, family club, more moderately paid football in action - watch Norwich City :smiley: Or if you don’t have Sky Sports, they sometimes cover the matches on the BBC World Service or 5 Live radio:cool: I will listen to your arguments Toby Kenobi when you have been to Carrow Road and only then they will carry the weight they deserve. Until then…:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and the Jetstreams’ Poohsticks’ Championships should become a national sport as well…