THAMESMEAD Yarton way SPEED TRAP

i have eyes as well as thinking not like you

There is a reason Curtis said that you fing idiot, why don’t you read johnse1’s sig line, maybe that might give you the reason Curtis said that.

If all your gonna do on this forum is insult people with your stinking attitude then just feck off cos your really starting to pee me off now :angry:…hmmmm I feel a little trip to Yarton Way coming on, fancy a ride out Mel :stuck_out_tongue:

calm down its an computer screen with text on it if that can wind you up i would consider sending yrself to broadmoor for checks there prob keep you for a long time

That post just won the award for the least effort put into either punctuation or grammar. D-, must try harder.

Mrginx,

How do you know the two police bikes were setting up a speed trap? How do you know what they were doing? Can you tell me exactly what you saw? Maybe they were performing a duty designed to protect bikers?

John

you wat?like yeah

You’re not going to answer a simple question then?

what i said was what i said a speed trap is a speed trap when you see it what dont you understand you f.u.c.k.ing downsyndrome p. r. i. c. k

You’re a right tool aren’t you… the point John is trying to make is that there are all sorts of reasons that they might have been setting up kit… they might for instance have been looking for unlicensed/uninsured drivers… your stupidity and ignorance just means you ASSUME it’s about speed.

I dont feel the need to slag you off directly well other than to suggest you’re stupid and ignorant as I suspect that natural selection will most probably sort things out…

I don’t understand why you’ve felt the need to resort to abuse. I don’t understand why you can’t just write down a description of what you saw so we can establish you did in fact see a ‘speed trap’ being set up and not something else. You might have seen two police officers sat by the side having a chat about the weather or where they’re going for the breakfast. The amount of equipment needed to do some speed enforcement is minimal, so I’m not sure what you mean by setting it up.

Well, looks like someone didn’t fully explain himself and to think he went off at Mel because she didn’t explain herself fully lol

I believe your original post says setting up which is why John asked how you knew for sure they were :wink:

Oh dear… I’m afraid I go back to my original comment, and agree with an earlier post made by someone else. Hope natural selection weeds out the crap that the biking world doesn’t need representing our image. :doze:

I used to moderate a few forums, and **** like that got people banned. Better hope the mods here like you Lord FU :S (doesn’t seem likely either…)