TET South of England Extension

tet

Has anyone ridden this part of the TET? Looks like an extra part/loop added later than the main route closer to south London. Not mentioned on the TET website updates. Wondering how much of the part between, say, Maidstone and Farnham, is actually greenlanes. Weirdly, this extra part doesn’t seem to load on Outdoor Active (replacement for Viewranger) but does on Osmand. Cheers

I looked ay the map on their website, although it doesn’t let you zoom in very close.

From Farnham to Oxted is mostly road I think, apart from the bit that loops up to Effingham and back just to the left of your arrow, which has a decent % off road (at a guess 50% tarmac).
There are a probably a few bits over Biggin Hill
Further east than that I don’t know at all but I think the Pilgrims Way toward the M20 is dirt track for a while - i seem to remember getting very muddy trying to cycle down there on my road bike one xmas.

If you have the GPX, you should be able to upload it to google and look at the route on google maps using streetview/satelite view.

I’ve done most of the Kent and Surrey sections.

The Kent part is mostly the pilgrims way and byways around it. It’s doable on a KTM 690 bar one small climb I missed out. But otherwise enjoyable.

We should do it. I’d love to take the DRZ or GS (with knobblies).