i was walking around tescos and chanced apron this
should i get some or not

Attachments

100000000000000.JPG

Best check with the misses first what flavour she likes. :smiley:

Yes you should ask your missus if she thinks it’s lacking flavour :smiley:

Thought that was shopped so I Googlied it

89p worth of

Salt,Sugar ,Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium Glutamate ,Wheat Semolina ,Cornstarch ,Natural Flavour (Hydrolyzed Soy, Corn & Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Whey Solids, Modified Butter Oil, Dehydrated Butter, Partially Hydrogenated Soyabean Oil, Thiamine Hydrochloride) ,Canola Oil ,Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide ,Herbs & Spices ,Paprika ,Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Celery, Parsley) ,Citric Acid ,Dextrose Monohydrate ,Colour Tartrazine: May have adverse effect on children ,Spice Extractives

Tesco inter webby wotsit

They also do jerk seasoning too…

But do they do jerked cock??

Maybe if you do half and half!

I use their jerk seasoning and will look out for that, my kids will piss themselves laughing when i bring that home.

:smiley:

Mentioned this to Mrs Art and …

She pulled a tub from the cupboard :w00t:

Closer inspection proved it to be the older branding of ‘Chicken Flavour Seasoning’

I’m will have to grab a tub for my Aunt Doris’s Summer BBQ :Whistling:

I thought you were not meant to mix dairy with poultry :w00t:

What was the result, Pin? Is your knob still intact and if so, should we all try some?

I have this at home and when I first came to this country nevery quite understood why people thought it so funny. Of course I do get it now. I guess when you grow up with something it just seems normal

So far the only problem i can see is it a bit salty
So I have been told
Pin

Might nip down tescos then and see if i can spice things up a bit.

For reference, the jerk seasoning, chicken seasoning and BBQ seasoning don’t have MSG in…