Tea Shop run, Saturday 20 May

I’m thinking about going for a tea shop run on Saturday - starting from Boxhill at 11.30 and including lots of twisties. Brisk but not balls out.

Anyone fancy joining me?

Duncan

Does that include cakes?

Or scones?

Attachments

cherry-scones.jpg

Now you’re talking

Ahem, aren’t you busy? Involves one, possibly, two lovely ladies changing into some leather…

It does involve both cake and scones, but rather better than the ones pictured. Also tea, sandwiches and rarebits. It’s the best tea shop I’ve been to (and I’ve been to a few).

There will be no motorway and not much by way of A-roads. The route will be mostly B-roads and the wider unclassified roads so the speeds will not be very high.

Duncan

“There will be no motorway and not much by way of A-roads. The route will be mostly B-roads and the wider unclassified roads so the speeds will not be very high.”

Sound like fun, not the unclassified out the back of Shere by any chance?

my last (well for the moment) mechanical job this weekend, but I can put it off until Sunday (of course still haven’t done mine).

Could be up for this, If I can drag my old bones out of bed it time.

Cheers mark.

Grrrr - Typical tea and cakes and pretty roads and I’m away - just not fair…

“Ladies in Leather” - isn’t that the one with Dame Judy?

Where is this tea shop? I was going to go East to my parents place in Kent on the weekend. Could be an excuse for a bit of a blat before heading down there.

“Sound like fun, not the unclassified out the back of Shere by any chance?”

I think I know the one you mean. I wasn’t planning to use that one, but some others equally good around Leith Hill and Dunsfold. I don’t think you’d be disappointed.

Duncan

Cool, count me in

To recognise me on Saturday, I’ll be on a dirty blue hornet with yellow gaffer tape trim:

Duncan

Oh, I can’t make this Saturday . Definitely up for a run to the tea shop though, yummy! . Could we plan something for the future? Anything involving food must be a good thing!

Cheers Duncan, I’ll be on this

http://www.bureaunet.com/FTP/Rictus/DSC07839.jpg

Mark.

The teashop we’re heading for is at Compton, which is here:

but the route will be far from direct.

Duncan

Looks like the 'Ring … another club member hehe

I am gutted i would have loved to tag along but busy on sat…i will be at box hill on sunday morning if anybody fancies a chat over a cuppa.

have fun on sat and ride safe!

I wouldn’t worry to much al that power and stuff can’t be used to much on the small back roads it’s about lines and observation.

I’ve looked at your profile and your location is given as Hayes, is that by Heathrow or Bromley ?

Cheers Mark.

You’ll be fine. The more the merrier.

Duncan