Takin bets!

Depends who is driving the car…if it was the bird who was putting her blusher and lipstick on going along the A40 at 50 miles an hour this morning or the fella on his phone going around the big roundabout by victoria tonight then probably the feckin’ car as they’d just knock the bike off…

Is that your XZ PPG? Its STUNNING!

Thats a close one. bike well be quick of the line but the hemi must be putting out atleast 500 horse’s + that with the lovliness of which is the V8. As most people have said if the Dodge can get the Power/Grip down then it would stand a good chance of doing the Zx and looking at the size of those rear tyres then it will do quite a good job of it. However if it cant and you are leaning over the Zx keeping the front down then that too is going to stand a better chance.

Also to make a good judgement you need to know the distance the ‘Drag’ would cover becasue the bike would beat in the top end power. :cool:

Standard 1/4 it’s the car, my only complaint is that they have removed the bonnet so I couldn’t slide over it in a Dukes of Hazzard style in a LeMans start…YeeeHaaaa;)

Obviously I would also be playing “Them Good Ol’ Boys” While smoking it up the strip…haha!

Oo oo can I be Daisy (it was my nickname for a short time, story another time! :wink: )

My vote is for the Charger…