SV650 Bits

All parts for the curvey models:

Hi

I have the following bits and bobs that I’m looking to part with.

Sprint Steering Damper - £120
In Blue with Ducati 916 style fitting kit (fixed to two tank bolts and the main one on the headstock). Great condition, works as you’d expect. Has seen very low use, about 1,000 miles use on a bike.

Candy Blue Fairing Lowers - £100

Fantastic Condition, complete with fixing kit including all of the necessary brackets and bolts.

Candy Blue Hugger - £30
Has a slight mark on the rear but otherwise mint. Could be touched up I guess but not really necessary.

Carbon Fibre Infill Panels - £30 + standard ones
Real carbon fibre mould in-fill panels. I’d want standard ones + £30 in return. They’re mint and look pretty flashy.

TechnoFlex Rear Shock - £120
Taken off a low mileage bike - approx 11,000 miles. Paperwork suggests it’s seen about 1,000 miles use on the bike. Great condition. Not sure about its spec but the guy that bought it was maybe 11-13 stone in weight I reckon.

Scorpion Titanium Exhaust Can - £100 (posted)
Flamed effect, great condition, supplied with strap, normal level link pipe and the necessary clamps.

High Level Link Pipe - £30 (posted)
Was given this with my bike, I have no need for it. No clamps supplied but it’s in good condition.

Blue Light Lens Covers - FREE
If you collect from London! Or a few quid if you want em posted.

Haynes Manual for the model - £10 posted

PM me if interested and I can get photos. All items can be collected from Kilburn, NW2. Postage is possible but sending the fairings will be a real, real pain for me to do. I’m out of the country until Friday so all photos will be available from then on.

Hi,

Where did you get the carbon infill panels from? I’m after a set for my curvy…

Gary.