Suzuki servicing

Hello, can anyone recommend somewhere decent to get by Bandit serviced and MOT’d in the Bexley area. My nearest place is Aye Gee in Welling are they any good? There’s Sondel Yamaha in Blackfen but I’m not sure if they’d service/MOT Suzuki’s.

Cheers All

Hi mate - me and couple of mates take our bikes to D&H in Dartford. Havent got a number to hand but they’ve always been really good - only a small place but they do a good job & are reasonable with the pricing.

It’s a little bit of a way, but I recommend Premier Motorcycles in West Wickham (www.premiermotorcycles.co.uk).

I got my SV there, and they’ve always been nothing but helpful (and not too expensive, either).

Theres also 2nd bite in Dartford - I bought my bike there & been back a few times for tyres etc & other parts, might be worth asking them for a price on servicing.

Hi there

I had my Bandit MOT’d at Aye Gee last week and it was done whilst I waited. I did give them a couple of days notice though. Darren at Aye Gee is really helpful and they took care of repairs after the bike (without me) was run over by a coach!

I go somewhere else for my servicing - John Riley in Crayford (01322526111). I have always found them to be meticulous and reasonably priced. Dave and Scott are the guys there.

Bandits are so easy to service, I wouldnt go to Aye Gees or sondels, Try a little further out like Chaz bikes (london bridge)they are very very good. :wink:

Thanks very much everyone. That’s given me a few places to call. Cheers:)