Suzuki GSX1100 chopper with jim fogarty artwork and custom by Hard up choppers

Selling my custom GSX1100 chopper on a worm burner hard tail frame. Artwork air brushing by Jim fogarty see bike on site http://jimfogarty.co.uk/custom.html. The detail is amazing. Have awards won while owning this bike. A real eye catcher.
5 previous owners but artwork carried out around 4 years ago. Just had the carbs cleaned and jets replaced, new spark plugs , new battery and just pasted MOT July/17. custom by hard up choppers and featured in magazine BSH Back Street Heroes July/2010. lists all parts and work carried out. Will be sold with Magazine. Reduced for quick sale as moving to a house with no garage.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

What’s the price?

Also your link doesn’t work, here’s a working one :slight_smile:

http://jimfogarty.co.uk/Wormburner%20GSXR1100%20Custom%20Paint.htm

Thank you. The artwork is amazing in real life. and I think there is a youtube video of it running.  

Asking price £5000

That bike paint work is sick.ive seen some air brush work in my time but that’s some next level drawing.
I would never be able to ride that out.

Bike belongs in a art gallery.

Can’t believe your selling it.

Could you face looking at that tongue on a regular basis? :frowning:

No but I could face looking at the rear fender

Wow! Exquisite art work! Love the detail on the rear fender! Would snap it, if I had spare money and a big mansion to display it in.

It’s not my the thought of facing that tongue that would bother me … its the fact im riding around with the devils hot fetid spittle lapping around my testicles !..
.(now get that image out of your mind )

Is it just me or does her left boob look smaller than the right one?

That bike paint work is sick.ive seen some air brush work in my time but that's some next level drawing. I would never be able to ride that out.

Bike belongs in a art gallery.

Can’t believe your selling it.

h-magic
We're moving so don't want this to rot on the drive as have no garage, otherwise we'd keep it. It runs great and has an MOT. You can't go too fast as your legs would be flapping in the wind behind you its so fast.
You can't appreciate the artwork until seeing it as there is so much detailing down to two ghosts in the window of the building.
Wow! Exquisite art work! Love the detail on the rear fender! Would snap it, if I had spare money and a big mansion to display it in. Cypher

we did think about taking the tank and the fender off and displaying in the house, then sell the bike with a black tank and fender, but that's a waste.