Suzuki GSF600 Bandit 1996 (N) <10k miles

#####################EDIT - BIKE NOW SOLD#####################
I have a nice low mileage Suzuki Bandit for sale. It’s been my first bike since passing my test and has proven ideal. Its N reg 1996, has just under 10,000 miles, Partial Service History, 11 months Mot, 10 months Tax.

Accessories include streetfighter twin headlamps, undertray, tail tidy, renthal bars, renthal -1 sprocket/chain, chrome oil cooler guard, ally crash protectors. Good tyres & brakes. Well looked after, garaged & kept clean & dry. Cheap to insure.

Its a 15 year old bike and as such is not pristine, however its in pretty good nick bar a small dent on the tank. Pics do the talking anyhow. Mail or PM me if you’d like a viewing.

Price dropped…she has to go.

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold, it’s a steal!

You would have thought so…I’m sure if people could be bothered to come take a look it’d be gone sharpish, its advertised all over the place but so far all I’ve had is scammers and buyers who aren’t really interested in leaving the comfort of their armchair :crazy:

if i had the money this would be parked in my garden by now =[ lol

+1

Jeez that would make an ideal first bike! or second, or third!

Edit: Trying to persuade my brother to buy this… it’s gonna be difficult as he doesn’t have a licence yet and his interest in biking has rapidly dissapeared… ! :smiley:

Guess what…it sold to the first person to view :cool: