Surrey Hills, early Monday 2nd Morning

yeaaa the BCR meeting yime is at 8 but the start time is a civilised 9

is pirbright on the route? it looks like it is. i`m up for this. early start, no probs.

YES TIM

Haven’t seen ya since Brighton fella!

Get the beemer out? :smiley:

Indeedy, sure there will be more than one lap of the esses in there! Bring the blade I want a go :cool:

leon you are welcome to ride the blade anytime mate but i took her for a spin last weekend and it was running rough so it needs a service - havent had time to sort it yet so its the beamer again. not that its a bad thing i do love her and she never lets me down. :w00t: what am i saying?. never done the esses before so im really looking forward to this ride. ill see you on sunday for the goodwood ride anyway wont i? chips are you there on sunday as well be good to see you again.

wish i could join, but its way too early for me
will probably go down there later on, if anyone else is a later starter please give me a shout :wink:

just got back from four hour ride, numb bum city :w00t: tis boring taking breaks on your own so I just carried on but paid the price near the end. The 272 gets a bit boring at the other end so I found a decent road to cut up to east grinstead/crawley then the good bit of the A24 to boxhill.

Quite a few bikes down pirbright giving it some today, got rid of me chicken strips pretty much now the suspension is sorted got loads more confidence :cool:

We did the 272 from the Eastern end to the A24 today too! Not bad, I still stand by my ‘it’s not great’ comments

Yeah isn’t great past the mc donalds going east hence goig to avoid it Monday. Found a decent alternative back to boxhill

Leon,
count me and martin (with that custom gixer on the bunker ride out), anyone going to box hill from around central London?
Lets scrape the pegs this monday :slight_smile:
see ya all then.

MAYBE at goodwood Tim.

Definitely on this though…

Chris

i know it could look like a bit ‘boring’ on that bit, but if you dare to carry on, oh boy the bestest bits are just at the end, lol
to me the worst is always the coming home bit, i really dont like that part of the a3 that is boring.
but when i really got time to spare, i usually get back to guilford/a30.

Don’t want to steal your thunder Leon BUT

This will be the last rideout EVER on the Ninja, so if you’re on the fence, please come and give the good old gal a nice send-off.

That’s right, shine yer bikes, pick the flies off your helmet, get that engine warm in the morning and head out.

It will be a very sad day for me…

I cant wait to get cracking round them roads though!!!

Chris

Are you buying something new Chris?

OF COURSE :d

can you really imagine ME bikeless? pffffft.

Anyway, off topic.

Evening chaps.

I might be leaving this a bit late but do you mind if I jump in on this one? I’ve got a new rear tyre and need to scrub off the chicken strips…

It’ll be my first LB ride-out so by the sounds of things could be a baptism of fire! :smiley:

Anyhow, I’m not 100% certain yet so in keeping with the LB ride-out code of honour… don’t wait up.

Sounds like a perfect reason to warm up to old girl but seeing as i love chicken, i’ll be keeping my strips :slight_smile:

due to my bike dissapearing I think chips will be taking this ride, have fun peops :slight_smile:

Can we push the leaving time from Newlands back to 9am? :smiley:

are we leaving from box or newlands? at 8 or 9? we`re gonna end up with a split group here before we even start.:smiley: