Surely you don't have to be a genius..

…to realise that riding with a great big Abus chain and lock over you shoulder is a REALLY stupid idea.

It can’t take that many brain cells to work out that if you come off wearing that it is probably going to ***k your body up.

So to the GS rider I saw this morning with this exact thing, I suggest you think twice before you do that again…dim-wit.

see that so many times. he prob has all the right gear on as well but it wont help when the chain rips his head off.

Who’s going to pinch a GS anyway :pinch:

You don’t… …And don’t call me Shirley. :smiley:

Beat me to it…

Maybe he’s worried someone will kidnap him as he is riding so he has chained himself to the bike? :smiley:

It’s a trully idiotic thing to do, especially so on a GS that you have room to carry an entire house with you!

Haha the lengths people go to…

Next we’ll see somebody towing their garage…

bwwwwwwhahahahahahahaha

LOL.

What can I say, was crying out for it!

When I done the Bikesafe course they showed us graphic images of one particular incident when a bloke come off his bike, he would have survived if he hadn’t had a massive chain wrapped round him - the chain is what killed him.

I was shown the same image at the Bikesafe course, apparently the chain broke his neck… :ermm: so bikers should know it’s a big no no …

I know one guy who had his iphone retrieved from his own stomach. it wasn’t even a big accident …

I was also told at the Bikesafe course that anything above waist “goes in” in an event of an accident, keys, phone, pen etc etc - must be true then…:blink:

this made me think, why does a broken neck kill you, google told me

I was also told at the Bikesafe course that anything above waist “goes in” in an event of an accident, keys, phone, pen etc etc - must be true then…

That has to be a bummer for the m/c police with all the $h*t they carry around with them in their jackets.