Supermoto Technique?

I used to race moto-x and i have a motard on the road. The reason you sit rite forward and stick your leg out to the front is to get the weight over the front wheel to make it track better on the corners, go on any off-roading day and they will explain this to you. You can take corners like you would on a sports bike but when you get to the tight ones you wont be able to take them as quick as you would if you ride motard style. As you’ll see a motard or mx track the corners are much tighter and smaller than on a sportsbike track. These bikes are designed to be thrown around unlike a sportsbike. And they are defiinately way cooler… ask any sportsbike rider thats been out with the motards who provides the entertainment on a ride :wink:

Ha ha… just watched that vid. Think its funny how that dude ignores the fact most are stopping cause of the other guy down then has a look back to check whats goin on and ditches his own bike, lmao… should have put his foot out ;):hehe:

if your not taking your test soon why not get a dt125sm, husky125 or aprilia125sm. my mate used to come out with us and was fun on small lanes:cool:

ktm 125sx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN5NM_Usaso :cool:

I don’t really want to have multiple 125 bikes, I’d rather just go straight for my test as soon as money and ability allow.

Thanks for the post though, very pretty bikes there!

sell the hardlydavidson:P

Haha. Kawasaki :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh, don’t feel it’s worth buying another 125 since I don’t plan on having it this time next year, even if I sell the cruiser I mean.

you going for restricted licence? if you gor for the lc4 i got the restrictor kit you can have for free:)

God damn that bike is sexy. I was probably going to go for the full licence. Whats the benifit for a 21 year old of going for the restricted licence?

go straight for DAS test mate better option:)