Sunday Funday roll call

It must have been you lot then. Was wondering what was that about when I went by. silveR6
It was well organised for such a big group.
That many bikes is always going to cause a bit of chaos, no matter how well designed.

Marking a corner took 45 mins.

As well as getting petrol :grin:

@hogtrumpet, that is just down the road of where I live. Was there a purpose for this large ride out or just for fun?

@hogtrumpet, that is just down the road of where I live. Was there a purpose for this large ride out or just for fun? CBR500R commuter

We were trying to find an alternative to fossil fuels… we were not successful.

… yes, for fun :slight_smile:

Wow, good going there hogtrumpet - maybe one day you can post up here for the rideout <3

Evening all.  Cleaned the bike today after spending part of yesterday repairing a broken lug with my plastic repair kit.  Does a good job that stuff.  Shiny bike!!

Wow, good going there hogtrumpet - maybe one day you can post up here for the rideout <3
CBR500R commuter
Oh I don't think that would go down well at all... :)

I thought we had a largish group of about 24 but 180 that’s just insanely too much.

Did you have to wear an arm band too?

Top boxes seemed to be the compulsory attire in my group although, being the rebel I am, I rode without one.

Happy days

I thought we had a largish group of about 24 but 180 that's just insanely too much.
Did you have to wear an arm band too?
Top boxes seemed to be the compulsory attire in my group although, being the rebel I am, I rode without one.
Happy days
National Treasure
With a group that size the armbands are a must.

With 45 mins between the front of the group and the back there would be too much confusion about who is in the group and who is just a random biker riding about.

I wouldn’t want to do it every time though.

I wanted to go on that rideout, but was working :frowning:

sitting marking a corner for 45 minutes? fuck that shit. 

hey hey, its not too bad.  when i was wingman/leading the essex rideout all the quicker riders were stopping in turns with me,  having a fag and a chat.