Sunday 29th August 2010

cool, sounds good

excellent ride! we seemed to do well chasing the clear skies for most of the time :slight_smile:

very good day thank you.
we went south in the end as it looked like the sun was shining more down there, and in the end we covered about 200 miles all together.
cheers for the company :slight_smile:

You chose well. We went for a late afternoon bimble in Hertfordshire and had to play the rain evasion game (slightly unsuccessfully:crying: )

Yeah good ride today!

Very lucky i came for a ride today because otherwise i think my bike would have been nicked!! :crazy: Long story about where i keep the bike etc but basically i came back to my storage spot to happen across 3 cnuts in a dodgy white van. Other than to break into and rob a disused hospital department they can only have been there for my bike! I found that my wooden door was still latched but clearly they had pulled the lower part of the door away to look inside… fortunately finding nothing! Police came and took them as they are believed to be linked to a big robbery here last week. Police said chances are they will be out tonight cos they weren’t caught with anything. :frowning:

Anyway, i’m now very stessed and at a bit of a loss as to where to keep the bike. CNUTS!

**** :frowning: - not what you want to come home to after a ride…hope they get done for something or other - but i guess that storage is now compromised for good?

We had a break in at work, and they were back 2 weeks later cos they knew there were valuables to be had.

hope you get it sorted

I got the gixer outside as I intend to go for a ride early in the morning and it saves riding to the garage to get it.

This post made me go down and put a disc lock on it.

s**t Martin sorry to hear that.
its not a good feeling to have to worry about your bike getting nicked.
if you want you can keep it in my garage until water settles. i have space.

Jetstream, good to know we made the right choice in the end!
i still have to have the pleasure of one of your rides out
maybe next week?:wink:

We`re off on holiday next Saturday for two weeks:) Maybe catch up when we get back.:slight_smile: