Sunday 23rd March. Lunch-on-Sea.

Is it summer?:w00t::smiley:

The mercury went over 15 degrees so that is a green light. Leathers and helmet cleaned this morning, new chain and sprockets before lunch. People were checking me out because Iā€™m really cool.

Enjoy the ride! Was down that way today. Lovely weather and great roads. Jackie and I lunched in Chichester because the excellent Half Moon could not accommodate card payments today. Came back a very long way round using the maximum number of A roads with an 8 in them. :slight_smile:

um

Think you left out the odd letter here and there.:smiley:

its the effect of a certain Renault van that we all know:)

Didnā€™t take the ferry then? - We have desperately searched for ā€œthatā€ photo to no avail :frowning:

Unfortunately, we can only do part time biking for the next couple of weekends - and we love the seaside so much.

Have a great ride and weā€™ll see you in April

Well at least we can get ahead in the Tablecloth Challenge. What a shame, weā€™ll miss you, hope to see you soon:kiss:

Can we go fast? Can we, can we, can weā€¦

We all might tootle along a bit but youā€™ll have to stick to low speeds as youā€™ve been out of the saddle for the last few months:P

Walk firstā€¦and remember roundabouts are for going around not straight on.
Also no mention of Stone Henge :smiley:

Will be in Tadley, so enjoy the ride.

What time and where will we be for lunch?

I need to be in NW9 for 3 P.M to join a bunch of scooters for a very special young ladyā€™s birthdayā€¦

I will prob see you at the ace, but then Iā€™m off on a mission with a mate from there.

Have fun you lot:P

The Pride of Hayling?

Attachments

9048867533_85758e3b3b_b.jpg

9051097366_4cc86c0aea_b.jpg

9051094874_50c9119415_b.jpg

Thatā€™s a dinky ferry

I was thinking of riding to stone henge myself never seen it, if people are going another time Iā€™ll be up for that

Many thanks Chris for leading, good morning out, great company :slight_smile: shame I had to miss the lunch and the roads backā€¦

Well that was a excellent rideout. Bike now looks a lot more rugged. Iā€™ll post the route later. Great to see everyone again. Iā€™ll catch you all soon.

Nice day outā€¦ . Hopefully next time the weather will be nicer.

Thanks for the ride.