Sunday 23 August

Big thanks Chris, Julie and Anita…good job you came and found me or I’d still be heading down that road!

Made it to the footie - missed the first 20 mins after a few wrong turns, diversions, no parking etc. Shame about the score but can’t have everything!

Thanks for what I’m sure would have been another geat rideout, sorry we had to leave early. Sarah feels much better now .

Sadly the A31 was shut with a biker being killed.

I would have made this ride but had a shitty nights sleep, so decided to sleep in and head on a ride later in the day :wink:

Glad to hear the early leavers all got home safely. Pleased Sarah is feeling better:)

The main group had short tour of the New Forest after lunch, then home via Andover, Newbury, Goring and Henley on Thames.

No photos, we forgot to take any:w00t:

No route map as Joby had a prior commitment with a tent:D

280 miles of loveliness, but you`ll just have to take our word for it;)

Many thanks, Chris, Julie, and out TG Anita, and everyone else for a fun ride. I made it to my 2nd roast dinner of the day in time burrrpppp, excuse me :smiley:

Sounds like a good run. I did pretty much a 600 mile round trip to St Ives over the weekend. We did a bit of a route from Ride magazine on the way back and rode through rain and fog before hitting the motorway. Shattered when I got home. Be good to do a residential trip down there some day.

I really appreciate Joby now…after realising how stressful it is to make sure people go the right way :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m off to bed…completely shattered.
Thanks for today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry :blush:

Lol…no worries…you were right about where to turn though, I should have listened to you :hehe:

big thanks to chris julie and anita for yet another great rideout,some great roads, good company and good food,look forward to the next one:)