Sunday 1st December

Well, Art got his fish for breakfast and lunch.:smiley:

Nice to see Kev and Russ at the Ace, and to have Mark and Ang`s company as far as H cafe.:slight_smile:

Thanks to Mark for leading us round the road closure south of Thame and to Franc for tailgunning and modelling his girlfriend`s gillet with such aplomb.:cool:

Geoff met up with us at H cafe despite almost leaving in pursuit of a rogue Jetstream and retinue.:crazy:

After a fuel stop in Abingdon (because the real Jetstream had set off with a tank containing more air than fuel) we left Wantage on the B4494, (a worthy alternative to the “Wantage Twisties”) then down the A 339 to Basingstoke and our appointment with fish.

We visited “that ford” on the way home but despite the water having dropped to 2ft, the bikes stayed dry and the ford unchallenged.:Whistling:

Fixed it for you Franc.:smiley:

Fish, fish and fish, and fish that got away

Some excellent roads, gravel and leaves in between the kippers, mackerel and swordfish :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done Mrs J top job as they say around Halfords

Another little gem from Mr J the B4494 Wantage to Newbury and the A339 from Newbury onto Olivers

Well Mrs J is at this moment planning another destination.

All I have to do is plan how to get there and back.

It`s a new regime, I used to have to think of the destinations too.

It lightens my load and if you dont like the destination, its no skin off my nose.:slight_smile:

So put in requests at www.mrsj.co.uk

Oh errrr strange web site that www.mrsj.co.uk…is that what Mrs J is into now :w00t:

Together in perfect harmony

Just add some water Bxxxx roads

Have to say, Ann was in an outfit to die for at H cafe, what red blooded man would not swoon at the sight of a girl on a Tuono with blonde locks and soiled pants.:smiley:

You`re one hot babe.:slight_smile:

I never know where I am :Whistling: