Sunday 14 March- Rideout

11.00am in Buckingham? PM us your number and we`ll sort out a meeting point.

Ooh, I really want to come along for this, was out for a quick blast this evening which really got me in the mood for a proper ride out… but it’s been a busy week so I doubt I’ll be up in time for the Ace at 9… =P

pm sent (i hope)

Great weather, good company and some cracking roads!:smiley:

The scenery was gorgeous but we were going too fast so here is a picture of Kettering town centre:)

Good to ride with Schubert and H again and very nice to meet Nemaxma and Rosso47. Hope to see you both again in the future.

Hi there, it was good to meet you all today, really enjoyed it. looking for a new bike now, had to fill up again on the way home, lol. :w00t: only joking take care till next… Thanks Jetstream.

Nice to meet you guys today - big thank you to the Jetstreams for some cracking roads.

See you on the next one :slight_smile:

First off … AWESOME Route!! :D:hehe::w00t:
I was giggling on all the ups and downs and hysteric when a blind corners appeared out of no where … wonder if those were intentional, well recommended for future rideouts :smiley:

Thanks everyone for the awesome time and Chris and Julie for planning a fun route.
Didn’t see any vampire slayers :blink: although did enjoy the world’s tallest burger :stuck_out_tongue:

Niel, hows that dinner looking? :slight_smile:

Attachments

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

Thanks all for a great day out and hope I didn’t slow you down too much!

Home an hour late but managed to get the dinner together so all good.

Good to see the pictures on here :slight_smile:

See you all soon hopefully.

n