Sun 18th Jan - Egg & chip run may contain nuts.

It was more “whereabouts”, they took so long my camera froze
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyk87d1yhxdtt7l/2015-01-18%2010.20.46.mp4?dl=0

Bet it’s more due a clean now

This is Helena Bonham Carter

Bob Monkhouse died in 2003 RIP.

Primed for The Chase :wink:

Great rideout by the Jetstreams. I think my first jetstream one. :smiley:
A little chilli but the tea helps with the defrosting.

Great to see dangerousb and thanks for tail gunning.

I think this is the first LB Rideout that I’ve been on where nobody got lost, not even Slan! :cool:

Can’t upload picture. Gonna blame the stupid iPad

No one getting lost was pure fluke, I thought the chilli was too hot:D

The LB record for losing folk on a ride has to go to TimR. Two or three years back he lost an entire ride out of about 18 mo’cycles :w00t:

No lack of salt though:w00t:

Nice to see the delectable Janey at the Ace, she was carborne due to poor resiliance to cooler climes.:stuck_out_tongue:
The hardy ones, Nick, Lasse, Ruth and Bryan (escaped from the midlands to tailgun) took a spin round the A406 through Chingford to Epping to meet Desmond and Robert.
Thence on along some roads to the sublime B1039 and the Silver Ball cafe where John rocked up after visiting Baldock by mistake.:w00t:

Desmond resplendent in cycle shirt.:blink:

Fortified we parted with Robert at Buntingford (to ride off and get a puncture) before attacking the Baldock bends, this time in daylight.:cool:
A dip through a pretty Woburn Abbey estate saw us arriving at the Super Sausage cafe in blinding winter sunshine.:wink:
The egg and chips were popular, served on a bed of ham.

Desmond…

…went home for an early bath, Lasse went visiting in Northhampton and the rest of us returned by way of Buckingham, Winslow and Leighton Buzzard to Hemel Hempstead where we bid farewell to John and Bryan before a traditionally undisciplined return to the Ace.:Whistling:

It was a nice discovery of cottage pie. The baffled look on my face probably gave it away :hehe:

Thanks for a good rideout, nice to see you all again.
But a bit to exciting ridetout for me, as Bryan had a front row seat to. Got the tail woobling going over a white line. Might have been ‘frisky throttle’.

Bet it’s more due a clean now
[/quote]

Watch Arsenal with my mate, had a very chili ride back and washed the bike at work, because it really needed it. As pointed out. Got home half nine.

I good day :exclamation:

Thanks all! Grand day out!
I’ll have to escape again.

You are all far hardier (I can think of other adjectives…) than I !!! Glad you had a good day and it was great to catch you before you left. My plans for the day kinda went right out of the window after I went to see TimR ‘briefly’ - and ended up spending most of the morning with him :rolleyes:

Nice pics :smiley:

Nothing wrong with frisking a throttle :Whistling:

Arrived just in time for this one, moments before everyone was setting off! Was a very good ride, I think I’ve reached my limit with the cold though! Several thermal layers couldn’t stop me from shivering after 1 hour! I’ve become climatised to the Southern softie weather!

Great to have Bryan out with us :smiley: And nice meeting Janey at the Ace at the start :slight_smile: I may be joining her at the side lines if this weather keeps up!

Some good roads and not too many muddy puddles considering the weather, although I got a nice face full courtesy of Blade!

Plenty of hot cuppas and a scorching hot Chilli (not spicey just hot!) which I had to wait 20mins to cool down before I could eat it! Next time I’m getting the ham and eggs!

Had a great blast down the M1 and although nobody got lost, I did come very close to taking myself and Nick down the M1 Northbound :w00t:

:Whistling:

Told you that will sounds wrong on many levels.

R

no photo of that particular incident?

I had camera but it got splashed as well so no clear footage.

R

You did manage to get it everywhere, didn’t you :Whistling:

Ruth you are making lots of Innuendo lately, i’m shocked, I thought you were the Nice & Innocent Sister!!

You were laughing all the time so I though you liked it :wink:

[quote]
Slan (19/01/2015)

You got confused by her innocent appearance… little devil she is, telling you.

:smiley:

R