stoppie king

hello guys :smiley:

so who’s gona let me play on there bike then???:ermm:

me wrists are still healing but i’m sure i am not gona be allowed 2 forget this 4 a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time:blush:

billys bike will be good as new by saturday got all the parts £££££££££££:pinch:

Lucky you didnt try it on my bike,it would have made a mess of your head .frightfully heavy bugger it is .

:smiley: i tink i’ll not play on other peoples bikes from now on. lucky i had my back protector on cos it pinned me 2 the road.

when you out next?

Working nights at the mo .so i have the afternoons free,prob be going over to the excel bike show on sunday,the CCM should be reADY FOR ACTION THEN .

what are ccm like 2 ride?:smiley:

i might be out sunday after the bike show

The back brakes work well :smiley:

aint that the same story with all ccm’s:P

Dhofty’s head cant be that heavy! He rides an SM so wouldnt it be empty?:smiley:

This thread called ‘Stoppie King’. Is that how you lobbed Billy’s bike?:blink:

OOPS!!:D:P

Hey ‘D’ If you had binned the ktm by doing a ‘stoppie’ I would have said the front tyre wasnt scrubbed in!:wink: Get well soon!:slight_smile: (Russ told me Sunday)

So…After the bike show on Sunday - you guys up for a spin then?

D - I wanna start learning to Back it in - thought about going around the Marshes or up near Lea Bridge road, couple off main road industrial estates.

I’m not too bad with the stoppies if you wanna practice a little bit more? I’ve flipped an endo before on my GSXR! - after flipping it I found that I gained MORE confidence since I had an idea of where the balance point should have been!!

I’ve had my berg stood on its front wheel ‘stationary’ with very little brake pressure. Better to learn to stoppie with someone stood in front to counter a flip,

Let me know!!

(p.s. - I’ll need to source some front headlight bulbs though, I think my bike likes eating them!!)

hey stunter

i know them areas well, they are ok for it, but be aware there are CCTV cameras there so old bill urning up is a possibilty, i used to go to teh asda car park;)

[quote]
StunTER (31/01/2008)

So…After the bike show on Sunday - you guys up for a spin then?

D - I wanna start learning to Back it in - thought about going around the Marshes or up near Lea Bridge road, couple off main road industrial estates.

I’m not too bad with the stoppies if you wanna practice a little bit more? I’ve flipped an endo before on my GSXR! - after flipping it I found that I gained MORE confidence since I had an idea of where the balance point should have been!!

I’ve had my berg stood on its front wheel ‘stationary’ with very little brake pressure. Better to learn to stoppie with someone stood in front to counter a flip,

Let me know!!

sunday after noon sounds good:)

here is some stoppies on my 660 & b4 you guys ask

no i do not have the footage of me on bill’s bike:P

http://www.youtube.com/v/VFveoMI-9l0&rel=1"

Very clever. Looks like I already have a lot of catching up to do!:blush:

looks like we’ll be adding industrial estates to the breakfast run from now on:D

nice one D:) see i told you they look alright:D se what supermotos do…you bloody hooligan!:P:w00t:

i keep tryin:D i got a ktm stuntin lid now :laugh: i told you 50mph on a moto is a million times more fun that doin 140mph on the sv:P

get a supermoto now

Err, possibly and possibly not. Some of the Breakfast Club Runners are plod!:wink:

i kept tinkin jazz might be plod by the way he rides:w00t:

runs and hides:w00t: … only joking officer!

D…maybe…