Stolen?

Two scrotes pulled up outside my flat last night on a scooter and some kind of bike with what looked and sounded like a Zard exhaust. I just got the reg numbers before they got off and put covers on the bikes - HW62 CKG and LJ58 MHV.

I rang the police but they said that the bikes weren’t reported stolen. They definitely where though! Anyone on here?

The scrotes came back about 45 mins later and rode off on them again. The police had sent a van, but they didn’t come and look at the bikes.

I didn’t go out and check whether the steering locks were broken, in case they came back whilst I was checking.

How do you know they were stolen?

I guess they could be cloned plates on stolen bikes but if that is the case, the reg number is pretty meaningless to identify the bike (although the owner of the original plate would probably like to know about it)

Well never are showing up as stolen, but that could be they are legit or they’ve not been reported yet or they are cloned plates.

Attachments

Ha, monkimark had the same thought :slight_smile:

Round my way theres blokes cycling around taking photos of cars on driveways. They break into the house, disable cctv and turn it upside down til they find the car keys. Posh cunts round here you see. Haven’t heard of safes.

Well never are showing up as stolen, but that could be they are legit or they've not been reported yet or they are cloned plates. nivag
most of the time the plates are fake

Hi - the place they ditched them is regularly used to dump / store stolen bikes / pushbikes. These two were acting suspiciously. The ped was being ragged round the estate for about an hour before this happened. Then they get ditched in this spot, covers put over them and the scrotes wander off. I’d say more likely stolen than not!

I’d be happy to be wrong!

If I was a betting man…