Stolen KDX200 green F204 UJH

Right so if thiefs come on yoru land can you shoot them or beat them shitless?? Can you do so if you have a warning up say “Anyone trespassing will be shot on site, remains will be fed to the dogs, anything else will go to the pigs”

Sorry to hear about your bike mate. Hope you get it back.

Cheers, Numpty

SHEEEEET!!
Just found your post! So sorry about your bike and also that this a regular thing for your year. Lets hope next year will be better for you hun! :cool:

bloody awful…time to get some big dogs and a 12 bore cartridge system…scare the living daylights out of them…is it illegal to wire up your bike to the mains…or more realistically a cattle 24 volt system…that would make them jump…

That’s rotten. I can’t add any more words to help, I’m afraid. Sorry to hear. Hope your day picks up.

That’s awful - I hope you get it back, Gabs.

What is it that makes people think that just because they don’t have something, they can just take it from someone else? :angry:

just saw this!! v sorry to hear about it PPG…
how you find it… :ermm:

Sorry to hear this!!!
another bike is gone!!

This is a big problem, too many bikes have been stolen. Police should really do something to tackle this!!

Eman

I’m late to this thread but wanted to add my sympathy for your bike being nicked.

I don’t know where you live but a recent incident whereby a friends landrover got nicked had the police saying that local gypsies on the Surrey/Kent borders were being very active of late and they were nicking anything with wheels.

I hope you get her back.

Bunch of fuggers. Find them and do burnouts on their nuts :w00t:

what a foookin pain…

sorry to hear bout this

thanks again people xxx

might have to rig up a spray-action-dispersal-shot paint gun that points at the place where the bike is and tie an invisible string to the front wheel, which connects to the trigger of the gun :smiley: might go the whole hog and get a infrared camera with snapshot of movement capability, a red flashing light and tannoy with a recorded message “alert! alert! you are tresspassing and about to be shot! if you leave now, without the bike and never return, I might spare you…”

Quite tempted to see if I could mod one of these to get the water squirt to deliver a staining dye and possibly nice and stinky.

Jet Spray Repeller

The Jet Spray Repeller controls nuisance pests by activating a spray of water to repel the animal.
The spray is adjustable and will cover a distance of up to 10 metres and an arc of 120 degrees.

Attachments

image849.jpg

I may be wrong but I think so long as you warn them it’s OK to shoot them!

Thats the mentality that all ‘normal’ people are up against nowadays i fear.

thats s**t news mate:angry: hope you get it back

scum cant leave peoples stuff alone, hope they get seriously hurt riding it

busy eating donuts to do proper job !!

probably local scrotes nicked it to hoon around the field on hopefully you will get it back or word who took it, get a posse up and go to where they hang out and “have a chat”

good idea there butonmonkey :slight_smile:

Replace water with battery acid…

Arhhh! No, sorry PPG!

Gabs

I’m out and about tomorrow, so I’ll have a look around for you!

What is the registration plate number?