Stolen 2013 Yellow Honda CB600F Hornet

Hi All,

I had my Yellow 2013 Honda CB600F Hornet stolen overnight from my property in Islington around the Finsbury Park / Crouch Hill area. It was stolen overnight between 11pm and 7:30am. It has a givi top box and rack on it and RG crush bungs as well as HRC scratch pads. License plate number is LP62 OJW

If anyone has seen it today Wednesday the 2nd of July onwards could you let me know and maybe pass on word to anyone you might know that may have a clue to its whereabouts.

I am now offering a reward of up to £500 for information that leads to the successful return of my bike! Reward will be paid upon return of my bike!

Thank you all, never thought it would happen to me but luckily I have insurance coverage

Regards

-Tristan

So sorry to hear that mate. I have had a spate of of thefts/attempts recently so I know how you feel.

Definitely worth having a look around local estates, (and definitely the estates close to Upper Street) as I found my bikes twice that way.

They nick them and then put them somewhere hidden but on public property and wait and see if anyone comes looking for it - in case there is a tracker. The bikes are often covered so make sure you look under covers discretely)

After a day or so they’ll move it to a lockup and keep there till they need it for a smash and grab raid somewhere.

Best of luck.

M796

Will keep an eye out.
How was it secured?

Unfortunately it didn’t have anything to secure it but the steering lock and HISS system to keep it safe last night, it was one of the rare nights I didn’t chain it up as I was expecting to go out again. Entirely my fault it seems, though seems they were waiting for just that moment!

But yeah I might go and look around some of the estates around here

gutted for ya, defo worth a look around.

Hope you find it :slight_smile:

I’m now offering a £500 reward for information leading to the successful return of my motorbike (paid upon return of my motorbike)

Details here: Stolen Hunda Gumtree ad

Feel free to post on our FB group Motorcycle STOLEN! https://www.facebook.com/groups/415974705057/

with over 11,000 memers and get a lot of shares all over the country.

Excellent thank you I shall do!

I have joined the Motorcycle STOLEN! FB group and already my post STOLEN Yellow Honda Hornet has had an impressive number of shares all over the country, hopefully with this increased exposure I can find my bike!

Sorry to hear this. Have a look around Islington and estates… I remember someone’s street triple was found in one of the local estates parked up.

I think I’ve seen this bike before, did you travel up goswell road often? I have a yellow xj6. Will keep my eyes peeled out.

Thanks D1780

Yeah I work around the Clerkenwell / Farringdon area so it is most likely me you have seen :slight_smile:

I have been looking around estates in my local Crouch Hill area so far and slowly spreading out! Any particular estates you can think of that might be hotspots?

I’m not to familiar with the estates tbh!

Erm if your going up Goswell road towards Angel/Euston there is a set of traffic lights before you hit that one way strip and there’s cars joining the road on the right?

I’ve seen a few hood rats hanging off around the estates there eyeing up bikes in the past…

two secs will do a google maps

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?espv=2&q=goswell+road&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.70138588,d.cWc,pv.xjs.s.en.h_7p0Zez2l0.O&biw=1777&bih=861&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=uYG2U4ODIqzy7AbopYH4DA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Spencer street, and around that area (back of city university etc)

Excellent thank you for that, its about a 10 minute walk from work so will go check it out this afternoon!

Have you tried around the estates in Highgate? I used to live in Crouch End and had a bike stolen, it turned up around the back of some garages around Dowding House / Tedder House just off Hillcrest. It’s worth a look…