Stolen 2008 KTM 690 Enduro from West London - Reg OY56 FHT

2008 KTM 690 Enduro stolen from Park Royal, West London this afternoon. It had unique stickers, new bash plate and new R&G tail tidy (as shown in photos) and had its steering locked and disc lock on the front wheel - unfortunately not locked to anything!!

CCTV shows 3 guys on two scooters ride past the KTM, one scooter drives off up the road and parks his bike outside the ‘Apprentice losers cafe’ then walks back, one guy gets off the other scooter and the two guys on foot then go to the KTM, snap the steering lock and push it on its back wheel down the road until out of site of the cctv. The other (red) scooter rides next to the two guys as they are walking down the road with the ktm. Police are onto the cctv and the red scooter is unique (according to the police) so fingers crossed the police can catch them!!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

Bait bike suggestion again?

Gutted for ya, they are a great bike. Hope they happen to a firey death!

Report the vin number to a ktm dealer. They have a stolen bike list.

Awful news. I’ll keep an eye out as I’m nearby. Plenty of these ‘perfect sons’ to be seen around west London casing bikes lately. Always two up on scooters, always look very conspicuous.

Scum Bags!!

This is really getting too much now. Every Day you hear of Bikes getting stolen

Real sorry to hear about this SuskiaCollins. Surprised a bike like this was parked up with no security though. Especially in that part of town.

Marmablade, unfortunately over 30 go missing in London every day.

30??? Jesus!!! that is a joke, I wonder how many cars get knicked per day in London

Just Googled it, 17 Cars a day in London, and the evening standard report the Police are cracking down on it!! so why not Bike theft??

30 Bikes & 17 cars a day in London along

you have to ask yourself where they end up

Over seas or broken up for parts

Over seas or broken up for parts me_groovy
A lot end up in Africa...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3244460/Detectives-tracking-Lexus-stolen-London-Uganda-alongside-fleet-stolen-British-cars-worth-1million.html
Real sorry to hear about this SuskiaCollins. Surprised a bike like this was parked up with no security though. Especially in that part of town.

Marmablade, unfortunately over 30 go missing in London every day.

Jay

People can’t carry Almax chains with them all the time, we should be able to park our bikes wherever whenever…fucking scumbags, we should block central london in protest

Firstly - hope you get it back and I hope those c*nts die in a horrible death for doing what they do. Secondly - Uganda!? Really!? Does no-one check what’s in the containers as they travel across half the world?

Felixstowe port alone deals with over 3 million containers a year. it’s impossible to check them all. 

Firstly - hope you get it back and I hope those c*nts die in a horrible death for doing what they do. Secondly - Uganda!? Really!? Does no-one check what's in the containers as they travel across half the world? Cypher
Amen

While your at it why not moan about paying to park in westminister … oh yeah i forgot … that was tried and all it succeeded in doing was Fuck All .

They are declared incorrectly I. E. On the paperwork they might be down as toys or parts but never a motorbike.