Stansted parking

I park there every week!.. commute to ireland out Thursday back Monday. Orange short term… drive through barrier and there is a hole in the hedge I drive out. I’m not sure what they can do to me, unless they jump me
Going out through the hedge?.. at some
Stage they may introduce cameras and capture the reg but for me doing it every week it’s worth the risk until such a time…

nice one  … now where about is the hedge hole  … or are there loads ?

Also  … .guess you could cover the plate on the way in … cover your bike with a bike cover and take the plate with you .

am there thurs afternoon … back silly oclock sunday evening

drive through barrier and there is a hole in the hedge I drive out.
This forum needs a 'like' button. 👍🏻

Start covering / removing your plate you may end up looking down barrel of a glock or find your bike not there on return .

Park in the motorbike bay in Orange. When leaving head the Wong way! Straight to the hedge and drive along the hedge till you get to gap and off you go :grinning:

will try and get there early and have a ride around the car park in day light … its midnight sunday on the return leg so want to avoid the hassle of finding the gap in the middle of the night !!

http://armchairbiker.com/stansted-airport-parking-not-free-for-motorcycles-anymore/#comment-1216

more noise on this  … but Lorcan … might take your orange parking trick … instead !

here’s looking for the hole in the hedge  :slight_smile:

got the hole … so thanks for that … wonder out of the 100 bikes in the orange car park how many actually pay ?

just hope they dont have the time and the resources to send a letter demanding payment (the car park entry camera is forward facing)

Never use this parking because if you will overstay this will cost you like for a car, it is better to find some parking around Stansted