Sports Bar, Waterloo

Shame. What a waste.

Let it free!!

I’m guessing Cat-A write off and the other side is all fucked

Or could be winter storage.

Could be the local dealership lent it to them and there is an advert on it somewhere

Edit…look on the front fairing. There is white writing, that could be the dealers name and number 

Probably says “demonstrator”. LoL :grin:

Could be the owners track bike too as the rear numberplate hanger and indicators are missing, the wing mirrors are missing and those tyres look like slicks on my Lap Top, i may be wrong as the screen resoloution isn’t that great and that year Blade came with SuperCorsas so hardly any tread pattern anyway. I did think about why it still has the rear pegs on, but that is a huge job and takes about 2 hours to remove them, even for someone who is pretty handy with the spanners.

I’ll just have to pop back in and ask. Only for you guys, not because they sell beer late at night within stumbling distance of platform 19. Obviously.

lol. Ask if you can borrow it

If I were a gambling man I’d wager it belongs to the fella standing just to the right of it and the security fence protects a secret entrance to his grotto.

lol, 

Hate too see a caged animal. Mission to set it free?

I sat there supping a pint of Spitfire the other night, carefully planning an Ocean’s style heist.

Its the ABS model, if you gonna knick one go for the Non-ABS :slight_smile:

If you love something,set it free.
If it loves you, it will come back.

If it doesn’t come back, hunt it down and kill it.

What’s wrong with an ABS fireblade? Gotta be better than non ABS I would have thought.

If you zoom in looks like it says Ron haslam so could be an advert for the race school?

What’s wrong with an ABS fireblade? Gotta be better than non ABS I would have thought.

timebandit
I've never been a Fan of ABS on Bikes, i know it is safer but for me i really don't like it, Plus its Heavier than the Non-Abs so would be about 1 milisecond slower than the Non-Abs! lol

If you zoom in looks like it says Ron haslam so could be an advert for the race school?

Curtis
Well Spotted. I can't see it as my screen (And Eyes) aren't that good.