spart & exile do the nec

hi all
dropped the bikes down to the nec yesterday took some pics
also some tips
1.dont try to strap your bike to the trailer with your belt (exile)
2.dont forget to bring straps (exile)
3.dont forget to bring bungies (exile)
4.defenatly dont buy a six pack and get langered whist your mate is driving bastard (exile)
5.dont chat up women in burger king with a spunk stained jacket (exile) il let him explain or mdm can take the ****
6.dont pull a trailer untill you learn to reverse (spart)
apart from that easy

mdm quote"i so believe thats autosol on your jacket"

hi all
dropped the bikes down to the nec yesterday took some pics
also some tips
1.dont try to strap your bike to the trailer with your belt (exile)
2.dont forget to bring some cd’s or your have to listen to my sh*tie music
3.dont forget to bring bungies (exile)
4.defenatly do buy a six pack and get langered whist your mate is being his normal self and driving like he dont have a license, not paying to much attention to whats going on around him and sometimes forgeting he’s got a trailer behind him with your pride & joy on. It makes the ride so much easier :stuck_out_tongue: bastard (exile)
5.dont chat up women in burger king with a spunk stained jacket (especially when it’s not your spunk)(exile) il let him explain or mdm can take the ****
6.dont pull a trailer untill you learn to reverse, especially when abroad and getting in wrong lane at a toll, unless you got a mate as passenger with at leaste one good arm to steer for you :smiley: (spart)
apart from that easy

Nice pic’s Spart & excellent tips, wots with the gay writting ? :smiley:

nice :cool:

Nice one fellas:cool:

That Red/Gold CB750 Lowrider has been around for years. I remember that being a project in Bike Mag IIRC

Hey Tel, i had to buy the beer to numb myself from the pain of Sparts awful driving skills :w00t: Atleast the bikes got there intact which is more than i can say about my nerves :blink:

Very nice!