Somewhere to leave helmets and jackets?

My son just told me he’s going to Brighton today with his g/f and asked is there anywhere they can park their helmets and jackets, instead of lugging them around. I thought wouldn’t it be a great idea for some sort of ‘cloak room for bikers’ in resorts like that.
Or is there somewhere already? Any ideas?

Normally leave on the bike with a chain through one arm of the jacket and through helmet. However he would need a longer chain for two sets of gear.

1 Like

Or he could try this.

Never heard of them before so can’t say how reliable this is.

3 Likes

That’s amazing, thanks mate, I’ll pass it on!

My son has booked it for today for the trip. I’ll report back with his experience later. Looks good so far though.
Cheers!

1 Like

Just a follow up, thanks to T_cat (:+1:t2::sunglasses:)for the link to the Brighton storage facility. Myself son said it was easy peasy and it all worked perfectly from an app. Apparently it’s a worldwide thing so anyone here who may want to store their lids and bits for the day (or more) should download the app and check.
Here’s the generic link:

4 Likes

Useful service. I’ve signed up for it just incase I may need it in the future, cheers

That sounds excellent!

Very interesting. I’ve run a search and see they have dozens of locations around me, not that I need any near me but interesting to see how many there are.

Could be useful.