Some video on riding in Scotland

I spent 5 days. Recommend

It’s nice up there!

Nice

I like going out to play with these boys when I’m home

Beautiful place! Nice straight roads with sweeping bends and low traffic but what I did notice was the amount of travel on the front forks? Looks like it’s way out mate?

It’s quite bumpy up there

If you like Scotland you’ll love the A93 Aberdeen to Perth, or visa versa, best of it running to/from Braemar and Blairgowrie.

Then again its all good once you’ve crossed the A85.

Not much fun at 55 mph though…

Not much fun at 55 mph though…

Love Octagon
Respect for knowing your limitations ;-)

That bike is well set up. Not mine unfortunately.

@NT A93 is fun as hell. Watch out for those huge bumps on the apexes though😁 Head over to the west side for some smooth roads.

Should have around 120mm travel but it just looks a little over mate as the cable tye is quite low…

Have I got this right? Love Octagon on an R1 will make more progress than me on the 250. Sounds about right but what’s that got to do with the price of fish or Scottish tarmac?

Maybe I should stop posting after my fifth cider. Its just that the Kopparberg pear was on special at the Holland-on-Sea Co-Op and I may have come away with too many. Got home and I thought it might be an idea to check the best before date, except I couldn’t find my reading glasses. So it seemed like a good idea to polish 'em all off just in case.

Apologises forumites, I realise all this has nothing to do with Scottish tarmac either.

Anyway… Very much in the mood for a Trip back home now. Lovely video zalgiris. Where did you stop off?

Thanks for posting the video Zalgiris

London - Glasgow - Torridon - Lairn -Nairn - Edinburgh - London 1900miles. Stayed 2 nights in Edinburgh. 

Attachments

Thanks zalgiris. As a native Glaswegian and sometime troubler of these roads, it was lovely for me to see. Hope you enjoyed.

Where do you hail from changyammi?

Lithuania 
Thanks zalgiris. As a native Glaswegian and sometime troubler of these roads, it was lovely for me to see. Hope you enjoyed.

yourebarred
Oh another Weegie on here! Hooray! Springburn born and brought up in Paisley here :D

Aberdeen. Not gonna start a west coast vs east coast battle. :grin:

I heard there’s an argument on which coast invented homosexuality? Just a rumour :blush: