Soaked For a Good Reason

well yesterday was very wet indeed during the afternoon and i was in the thick of it , why you ask …
I was doing my DAS test! well i wear glasses and i couldnt believe how hard it was to see in rain, if i closed my visor everything would mist up and if i opened it i would get rain all over my lenses but it was fun
And i Passed \m/
with only two minors
im well chuffed just waiting to go for an mot then i shall see you all down the cubana hopefully.
Chris

Sweet! Well done mate - congratuloids!

That’s great news Chris, congratulations!! Have you already got a bike? If so, come on down to one of our many meets - there is no time like the present to get out there and ride.

AS for the glasses issue, I personally don’t wear glasses but I bet a few of the chaps/ ladies on the site might be able to give you a few pointers on how to keep them fog free

Well done again!

LF x

FANTASTIC NEW WELL DONE BUDDY

I WEAR GLASSES AND HAVE FOUND THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL STOP THEM MISTING ALLTOGETHER.

I HAVE A PINLOCK ANTI FOG VISOR - I SPRAY THE INSIDE OF IT WITH AN ANTI FOG COATING AND I SPRAY BOTH SIDES OF MY GLASSES WITH IT AS WELL. THE THING THAT MAKES MOST DIFFERENCE IS A HUFF MASK IN YOUR HELMET

Well done !

Quality…

well done and enjoy !!

well done that man…i have the same problem with glasses and when i rode a Buell the shaking was so bad on my glasses i couldnt see anything!!

i’ve heard contacts are no better as they sometimes fly out with the visor up!!!

but what the hey…its all good fun

well done

congratulations !! Hope to see you soon at one of the meets

My Arai now has a pinlock on it and it works great, no misting on me specs at all, mind you I never had a problem with misting specs so Im not sure why you are? What helmet is it?

nice one matey ! Well done!

Well done you…

The helmet was just a shoei i borrowed for the training shop , i use an agv trials helmet and oakleys L-frames myself

CONGRATULATIONS DUDE!!!

So are you gonna insure your Bros and start tearing up London with it finally? Rather than your old mans garden?

Congratulations - isn’t it a great feeling?!?!

As for the specs, I find if I leave my visor open just a tiny crack when stopped, I don’t steam up. Could also depend on whether you wear anything over your mouth and nose. If I put something over my nose it makes the specs steam up straight away so I only cover my mouth and that just to keep me warm. I had a huff guard in my helmet and that just steamed up the specs straight away so I took that out immediately.

Absolutely hero like well-done’s there mate.
Its hard eno8ugh with the nerves and the instructor and the traffic ona sunny dry day.
In the wet with misty damp face, glasses and traffic takes some cojonas!
Good stuff!

HAHAHA!! yeah he had had enough of that, just got to sort out the mot first but give me a ring when your around london .