so what has everyone been up to so far...

this period is genuinely the only time I can have real free time (even on holiday I am interupted hourly by business calls and no i cant switch the phone off) My business being such that everyone is off around the world and no one wants to do anything so it is really quiet, (sometimes anyway) I let everyone go on holiday and I stand in but rarely get any calls…so I get time to play even more than I do usually do…mind you I play where I work so am not far away if trouble occurs…

This week I set fire to one of my military trucks, ran over a petrol can with the other which then sprung a coolant leak at the same time as a small leak appearing in the petrol tank…more work to do…but for some strange reason just adds to the pleasure of ownership…

oh and I started my zx7r again and again, checked the status of all the winterised bikes, ie fired them up and charged up batteries where needed, and am in the process of tidying up the garage to find room for the zx10r and and a new yet to be decided naked bike…

And today I have a bathroom unit to fit in the summer house, now my sons bedroom and a wall to finish…tomorrow I am walking 20 miles around the trig points of Banbury and on Saturday going to see a farm in Derby to look at some highland cattle I plan to buy…

Sunday will be playing trucks again and will be taking out the kh500 to start work on that this coming year…

Anything i say will be boring compared to what you have done.

Same here i’ve spent most of christmas in bed wiv flu…:doze:

Although i’m feeling bit better now so maybe get to do something other than cough, sneeze, and sleep!:smiley:

eaten, eaten, and eaten some more, then gone to work. :slight_smile:

Eaten loads, drunk loads … now itching for a ride!

eaten…eaten again…felt sick…then eaten some more!!:smiley:

not got drunk yet! saving that for new years:) oh and back at work…few hours to go…!:P;)

Turkey Sandwich anyone?:w00t:

hurls…oh go on then…:P:w00t:

Go on then, I’ll have one! (I haven’t had any turkey at all this Christmas … yet! … Of course, this is likely to change tomorrow when I go to see my Mum and Dad)

I love turkey sandwiches…with a pinch of salt…yummy and if feeling really good branston pickle, or salad cream, or lettuce tomato and salad cream…hmm yummy…

All im craving is some cold turkey, mash potatoes and veg but each time I plan on cooking something comes up. :wink:

you got me thinking now, or do I have a dirty mind…

done sweet fa untill today went to see some friends and thats about it.

LOL Nah you just read straight through me :smiley:

hmmmmm i’ve worked worked, worked some more and o yea i worked :angry: :crazy:

I’m just keen to get back on the bike, haven’t been sober enough for ages:P

im green with envy at all you guys not working(bar curtis)…

the airport has been rammed and im sooo knackard…i fell asleep at the computer that gives pilots information about weather and such…when i awoke,there was a captain typing around my head on the keyboard i fell asleep on…lolol…

they found it most amusing when i awoke to find imprints of the keys on the side of my face…

hope everyone is having a well deserved break…you bastards!!!

smiled:D.

I had turkey curry last night and i think i`ll have turkey sandwich for lunch today.