So what do you do and can we hook up?

Full time job policing this forum......apparently ! Rusty99
Watch you slags, he's flashing his warrant card around.  :D

Been there, done that. Hence the sedentary job these days.

My jobs quite sedentary, lots of sitting around waiting…

But he’s a traffic cop he’s hardly a Sargent in the serious and organised crime squad…:joy::joy::joy:

Marketing, for the hotel industry. 

I'm currently winding down for Christmas..... Pat

Being one of Santa’s Elf’s I gearing up for Christmas. I always sell lots of engagement rings at Christmas too…what goes on at those Office Christmas Parties!!!  

I get to make really cool pieces that are really significant in peoples lives.

www.gcromar.com

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Could of mentioned that about 18 months ago! I spent ages searching around Hatton gardens!

I am an exploration geologist, however I am currently working as a bike instructor…

Well, at least you’ll know for next time…:wink:

very nice Sneaky

Programmer/Software Team Leader at a small outfit writing soft for the R&D/drug discovery side of pharmaceutical/bio-science industry; sample management, workflow, robotic liquid handler integration etc. 

I head up the User Experience team for a big agency in Soho

Motorcycle crash investigator and advanced riding examiner and instructor, and occasional contributor to SEB Magazine

I create towering erections.

That is to say, I’m a construction engineer

I work with companies who have fucked up running and delivering software to see and eradicate their self imposed methods and technology that are strangling them.

But he’s a traffic cop he’s hardly a Sargent in the serious and organised crime squad…:joy::joy::joy:

Love Octagon
What makes you so sure ?

I have two jobs…6 months electrician… 6 months run a small beachfront bungalow resort…one is 6 days a week the other 7 days with 18 hour days

I head up the User Experience team for a big agency in Soho benedictireland
Brothel receptionist :P
Programmer/Software Team Leader at a small outfit writing soft for the R&D/drug discovery side of pharmaceutical/bio-science industry; sample management, workflow, robotic liquid handler integration etc.  Arfa
Sounds like interesting work.

Pre-Construction Director for a Main Contractor (Housing)