So What do I call my new premises?

Dr. Scorch’s Workshop.

Except you would have rearranged the letters without an S? :unsure:

Okay spelling nazi … Maybe he will have someone working for him by then sooo … " unethical rich abortionist’s " and so then even use the punctuation mark .

‘G’ as ‘garage’…gosh you guys, i dont know what you taking me for :smiley:

Scorchfighters.

Lol if it was called The G Spot then most of the riders here would never find it :cool:

Lol:laugh::laugh:

The motorbike surgery

Dirtbox

Lets be ethical and nice. Scorch’s Motorcycle Healing Centre, with scented candles, soft lighting and a soft hummmmmm of the compressor in the back ground.

Mechanical Magic ?

If yours doesn’t bring it here!

I have an ology, honest, if you’d ever consider a partnership Mr Scorch. I’d be more than happy to assist with a G Spot Surgery in the VIP lounge while you fettled the ladies machines downstairs. Minimal start up costs and I could be available on the first Saturday of each month, or at short notice, and would be prepared to offer freebies for the first six months or longer, just to get the business off the ground.

The thought of you rummaging around in the ladies area should bring the discerning female bikers flocking to Watford Art…

You’re being generous. I’m pretty sure he only bothered with his Masters at best… However I have been known to be wrong.

SCORCH’S"Drop-in Surgery"

Scorch and his Amazing Technicolour Teapot

Scorched Bikes

If you can’t fix it, Scorch it

Scorchio!

Tinkering

In

Machines

or

I’ve got wood

Scorched Bikes is quite good

Scorch Station