Snow

nice one john.

As a DR, me too - no work, no pay; but 1 day off is beter than several healing and paying to fix bike.

Loved Ginger Pixie’s 20" of snow picture…

Thanks Toast. Not only is it creative, it’s also informative - I’m sure most blokes don’t know what 20" looks like

LOL!!!

Amen brothers.

So hopefully there’ll be no-one on here tomorrrow night slagging off those who didn’t ride, and even more hopefully there’ll be no-one reporting a crash.

Be sensible gang.

Who else remembers Christmas '69…

errm, neither do women apparently… that says 20cm

still if you think that is what 20" looks like come over here and I’ll show you mine

There’ll always be a few, I’ll ride whatever weather… I just hope there are no binned it posts, as I’ve seen on another board just a couple of days ago

Totally agree with you Toast, as Nuts says they dont mix…If it comes down. I’m getting some dvd’s, leaving the heating on all day, getting off me trolley, might even get some munchies

Ain’t worth risking your lives, It’s the other wa*kers out there. (fook me I sound like me Dad

Well the weatherman got it right, there’s a blizard going on outside. It’s already a couple inches deep. Think I’ll take the day off

Theres a heavy snowfall out side and its still coming down, i recon no work today, unless my mate comes round and picks me up in his van.

get to work you lazy sodz…

LoL

oi,grandad moto. wen you gona do a days work

I managed to catch the last train in from Catford for an “unknown period”. Boy was I kicking myself that I didn’t leave the house 5 mins later!

So Jimbob’s all tucked up under his winter blanket. I did see a bike that was quite clearly abandoned on my road. No locks or anything, never seen it there before. Tried to find out who it belonged to, to lend em a lock but couldn’t. Hope it’s still there later today!!

Major office brownie points for Wiz, just arrived in the office after 2.5 hours on trains & tubes. Only 2 of us here from a team of 8, not including my boss, whose account is going to get lots of emails from me to let her know I was here and she wasn’t. Still snowing in Vauxhall but the roads are are ok, just wet, but there was a good foot of snow against my front gate and I’d never have got the CBR as far as the main road let alone down it. Stay snug, people!

Booooo I looked out the window and thought YESSSS no work… then I came to and remembered I only have to walk out of my bedroom into the office

One of the kids school’s shut, boy the other ones not going to be happy that she’s had to stay in school today lol.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about. I rode to work in the snow. Was interesting trying to get the gixxer down a curved ramp covered in ice and snow, but got to work okay. Didn’t see another biker at all. Pussies!

WOW! Woke up to a good 6 inches! Then found it had snowed too!!

Yeah…but we’ve seen your riding…would be quicker to walk