Silverstone MotoGP - Best view?

Happy August everyone!

Been a while since I’ve posted on here. Not sure where the last year has gone? A house move, busy with work and somehow now we’re now in August. Hardly touched my bike so far this summer!

Anyway, my gf wants to buy me tickets to the Silverstone MotoGP for the weekend after my birthday. I’ve never been there before as a spectator (just done a few track days) so was hoping for some advice on the best seats to go for maximum actions…?

Thanks in advance chaps :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The best view of the race is definitely from… The sofa in front of the TV!

I’ve always had roving grandstand seating and never paid for one particular seating area and I can’t really remember where I’ve sat and which had the best view. They also have screens dotted around so you can watch the action even if you’re not seated or near the track. I’d guess that the more expensive the seated ticket = a better view of the racing? Some of the grandstand tickets are already sold out, so the decision of which one to go for has partly been made for you.

Hey @Kingers, welcome back :slight_smile:

We’ve got tickets to some grandstand. Not sure which! @pricetta knows.

2 Likes

@Kingers we’re watching from Luffield. Good view of Brooklands, Wellington Straight and National Pits. TBH, I just picked it as it was the most expensive, so figured it was the most popular for a reason!

Luffield and Woodcote were the two I was thinking of also. Pretty much had exactly the same train f thought too… the more expensive, the better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fingers crossed we get some Good weather for that weekend!

I’m going with my brother-in-law and we’re watching from Woodcote B. Hoping to ride up from London, weather permitting.

Funny, we just moved house last week and my birthday is also the weekend before the MotoGP :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

@Jay @pricetta maybe catch you there, and @Kingers if you secure the tickets!

2 Likes

We ended up getting Woodcote B weekend tickets too.

That’s for the advice chaps :+1:t4:

Torn between riding up Saturday or taking the truck and loads my mountain bike into the back so we can get around the circuit…

Def ride up!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be at Farm corner all weekend