Silverstone MotoGP 2021

Who’s going to the Silverstone GP this year? I know some are. Post up here and we can coordinate a meetup (whatsapp, etc). @pricetta and I are there Thursday-Monday. We have seats in the Luffield grandstand.

I’m not bit would love to go one day!

I’d say post some pics, buts it’s you were talking about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will be working at Farm all weekend but barring any disasters happy to meet up at lunch one day

2 Likes

We’re in Woodcote B.

Been to silverstone but never for the MotoGP before as it always clashes with Bank Holidau weekend plans.

Cannot wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We’ve arrived!

4 Likes

Now that’s how you do camping!

1 Like

That’s not camping, that’s an airbnb on wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a serious bit of kit :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Now I’m really jealous.

It is a bit of heaven, I must admit. First event in two years, it seemed right to push the boat out a bit, and this is a bit like a boat on wheels.

1 Like

After a bit of COVID related faffery, we’ve made it in. Got a bit of a special experience planned for Claire… surprised her with a ride on one of the MotoGP bikes! Currently enjoying some hospitality and fawning over the bikes…

Lifetime dreams coming true…

5 Likes

Happy days

Enjoy

Alex Marquez’s bike alter his big crash today. We got shouted at to go away. No photos! Sorry!

1 Like

For all those that aren’t going or don’t have BT Sports you can watch it for free on ITV
https://twitter.com/matoxley/status/1431685601858932736?s=19

4 Likes

You meet the nicest people on LB

What no pic of Avi’s camper van??

1 Like

What a great weekend, definitely want to camp over next time round.

Had the weekend finished off with 2 pedalbikes being stolen out the back of my truck in Tesco’s Car Park Gerrards Cross this afternoon :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Argh! What a shit end to a great weekend.

We can’t wait to book in for next year again.

Finally got around to sorting through some shots I took from Woodcote B.

This one is my favourite despite those two wires which I didn’t have the patience to edit out:

1 Like

Good shot. He was waving at Claire and I in that grandstand.