Shouting Sunday roll call.

Awful start to the morning.  Just been woken up by people shouting, swearing and fighting in the street at 5:30am.   I wonder if I can get back to sleep now.

I hope your start to the day is better than mine.

Abzero
Aceman 
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
Ginger
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy 
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
SzymonT 
cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox 
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle Jesus - for she was buried and rose again on the third day!
Triang
Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless…
Zorro signs in

Yawning all. Going to head out to work in a few minutes. Need to shower first. Got a lot of physical stuff to do so will be dressing “casual” for this one! And will take bike, traffic home yesterday by car was a total mare!!!

Morning all

Morning, looks like a sunny day ahead, so bike day it is then.

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

and a proper superfine funday it promises to be.

First up I’m off to Holland-on-Sea to check out the sea swim start of the Clacton Triathlon series, the juniors rode/ran their duathlon yesterday.

Ride safe out there and enjoy your day

Feeling very mellow Valium is a wonderful thing😎

Morning, I’ll be trying to empty my garage and throw out the 16 years of accumulated stuff. Of course anything I get rid will be needed in a few months even though I haven’t needed it in all these years

Better to stick it all up on here for free collection.

+1 :+1:t2::blush:

Morning. Just. I woke up to the gentle sound of church bells in the distance and the red kites mewling.

I love living in the sticks.

Afternoon all.

Looks like Main is collecting more broken bikes and junk shortly. :grinning:

Who?

Good afternoon.  I woke early too, but could not get back to sleep.  Given how high my blood was I think my body was just telling me to get up and ride, so that is what I did.

Unusually I had no plan, so just headed for the A3 to see where I would end up. Eastbourne!  On the big A23 heading home (from Eastbourne) I managed a new record for my wee bike of 67mph, probably could have done more but for catching up with Sunday drivers.  Then deciding the A217 would be quicker than little A23 back from Gatwick I forgot it goes through the centre of Reigate, and did not know there was a diversion around the level crossing, so did more filtering today than previously combined.  As a non-commuter it is rare it is necessary, or that I remember.

Never question the blood glucose, it knows what it is doing.  Except when it is low, then it is a right bugger.

Good afternoon all.

Good watching the race at the Bike Shed. I’m going to book my own table next time. Good seeing so many LB’ers

Bumped into the BCR crew on the way to Finchingfield and tagged along all the way there and back, beautiful day for it, even got back to the bike shed in time to catch half of the motogp :+1:feels like time for bed now though :upside_down_face:

Afternoon from the office… I’m a sad man right now

Happy days

We bumped into Big Red S and Boris at Finchingfield on the way home,

Evening. Knackered from walking around today. Spotted some promising young footballers being loud around Islington in the evening. And some NWB MC riding around too.

Change you’re name to sedentary office man…