Shoulder Check, Sholder Checks, Shoulder Checks

Thats my second thought of cyclistista’s who pop out between cars without looking or who zoom round the front of you when the lights go green.

The first is “you ###ing ###t cylist twat get back in the gutter”

You could make a short film of a organ delivery motorcyclist who gets cut up by a cyclist/scooter and drops the delivery of on ice organs. Ponders what he is going to do, then goes on to bring about the death of several scooterist and cyclist’s, (think scooter doing dicey overtake, then you accelarate and they splat into the oncoming van/bus, cyclist the same at the lights) then just when its at its darkest you see him stop, dismount, walk into a hospital and hand over a box full of freshly harvested goodies.

Could do it in black and white, in french with subtitles, be ace.

Oh you’d never get to see his face and teh camera angles would always be in his POV from below the left shoulder.

Me too, speshly when I’m on the mobile. Best be safe innit!

QUOTE - You could make a short film of a organ delivery motorcyclist who gets cut up by a cyclist/scooter and drops the delivery of on ice organs. Ponders what he is going to do, then goes on to bring about the death of several scooterist and cyclist’s, (think scooter doing dicey overtake, then you accelerate and they splat into the oncoming van/bus, cyclist the same at the lights) then just when its at its darkest you see him stop, dismount, walk into a hospital and hand over a box full of freshly harvested goodies. QUOTE

Script it now dude… that’s the next Lionsgate short film! Easy 30 minuter in there mate… SERIOUSLY

PTW?

see below

Ahhhhhh cheers :slight_smile: